What's new

FS REDUCED AGAIN Sweet Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is time for some den clearing, plus I finally landed a Wiborg and, believe it or not, it wasn't cheap. All prices include shipping to the USA and PR. Unfortunately I have to ask for an additional $20 to ship to others. The last time I sent a razor to Italy it cost $28 and took over three weeks to get there.

For Sale: Blackland Vector. I searched for one of these for over a month and I wanted to love it, but it is just too mild for me. It is beautifully made and very light for a stainless razor. There are a couple of very small shiny marks on the cap from regular use, but the light has to hit it just right to see them. I would consider a trade for an Asylum RX, but otherwise $160 shipped to the US or PR.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Left to right. Paladin 26mm Hi-Rise Beehive in Krakatoa resin. 2CSLH4 knot. Used less than ten times. Beautiful. Retails for $210 but I got this one for $190 as a "barely second". I can't find anything to warrant a discount. It is really beautiful and the old CSL knots are amazing. $160 $150 sold. --- Middle brush is a rare M&F Tulip with Heritage three band hair. About 24mm. This is pre-Sears collaboration and the hair is no longer available. I'm not sure what it retailed for, but I'm looking for $150$140 FINAL $130. --- And on the right is a big Shavemac Ebonite brush. It is over 26mm and incredibly dense. The original owner said it was a unique knot, but the card says 2-band. 2-band ebonite SM's retail for $260, but this one is incredibly dense and scrubby, and it may as well be a D01 two band. I've used it less than 15 times. $200 $190 $185 FINAL $180.
proxy.php

L to R: Rooney 24mm Emillion Super (Heritage series). When in stock Fendrihan was selling these for $189 Canadian, which is about $140 US. I've used this one three times and I'm looking for $125 $120 FINAL $110. -- Next is a Rooney Horn brush with the old Heritage three band (about 26mm). Amazing brush and absolutely unobtainable I'm looking for $200 $190 $180. -- The dark blue Paladin is a 26mm Falstaff in Lapis resin. The knot is an unbelievably dense 2CSLD4 knot with textbook gel tips backed up by very firm backbone. I've had this one for a couple of years and it has been used in a large rotation. Retail was $160. I'll let it go for $120 $110. -- The blue one with the white stripe is an Elite handle with an Elite Manchurian White knot. The white part of the handle is real stone, Jasper. Retail on the handle was $65 and the knot was $65. I've only used this one twice and I'd like to get $115. The last brush on the bottom is the Rudy Vey 2019 limited brush made for members of this forum. It contains a Manchurian bulb that is approximately 25mm. Only 25 were made at $130. Only used a few times I'd like $120 $115 $110.

Last edited:
I really like all of these brushes and I won't cry if none of them sell, but I've got plenty, could use the funds, and will certainly be acquiring more (like the aforementioned Wiborg and a huge Alibaba that also just arrived).

I have a trade for the Blackland Vector. There are new, lower prices on all of the brushes except the Elite.

A few more price reductions. Shavemac ebonite brush is now at $185. Classic horn Rooney is at $180. Rudy Vey is at $110.

Enjoy the Wiborg....it will be good, specially if it's white badger from an earlier batch.
Faux Ebony series was the best.
When I realised they commanded such a high price I actually got fearful of
using mine and eventually sold it.
Nowadays I use a Muhle STF knot and the softness isn't far off.

Enjoy the Wiborg....it will be good, specially if it's white badger from an earlier batch.
Faux Ebony series was the best.
When I realised they commanded such a high price I actually got fearful of
using mine and eventually sold it.
Nowadays I use a Muhle STF knot and the softness isn't far off.
Thank you my friend. Actually it is silvertip. The knot is a very dense and beautiful bulb.

I had a nice win on SGR last night so take $5 off of any remaining brush's "final" price. Take two and I'll knock $15 off of the total price using the "final" prices listed above.

Adding this nice Wolf Whiskers: 25mm TGN High Mountain White knot, Rocky Road bottom, white top. Peter made this for Maggard Meet 2018 and sold it to me for $145 if I remember correctly. Selling for $115 shipped to the US or PR. I'll ship to other places but it will cost an extra $20.

DSCN3079.JPG
DSCN3081.JPG
DSCN3087.JPG
DSCN3083.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom