What's new

Red Synth Knots?

I know I've seen red synth knots and I think I've seen black ones with red tips. I'm on the list for a new Wolf Whiskers and I'm envisioning a handle in Peter's Cranberry color with something special in the bottom part and I'd like a knot with some red, preferably the black with the red tips. If it is like a tuxedo or Blackwolf knot, that's a huge plus. Does anyone know where one gets a knot like this?

Here you go this was from Larry last year, its but I installed it into an Omega 10098 and this is the result I ended up with....Meet the Omega Blood Knot Brush

20181001_114015.jpg

And here it was used the 01/10/2018

4.jpg

Thanks guys. @Ice-Man do you have any thoughts?

Oh yes I dont like the synth knots but they are ok for travel, dont get me wrong it makes a fantastic lather. But I dont get the face feel that I do with a good ole Badger or Boar, I even bought a Shavemac synth last week at a 26mm knot but its still the same. So sadly I will pull the knots and replace with badger or Boar, but I will keep the Omega Blood Knot as is for travel.....

Oh yes I dont like the synth knots but they are ok for travel, dont get me wrong it makes a fantastic lather. But I dont get the face feel that I do with a good ole Badger or Boar, I even bought a Shavemac synth last week at a 26mm knot but its still the same. So sadly I will pull the knots and replace with badger or Boar, but I will keep the Omega Blood Knot as is for travel.....
Yeah. I agree about the face feel. To me they are too soft and I much prefer badger. I do have a Blackwolf from Wolf Whiskers that I like enough to use once in a while. It actually has a little scrub and I can get a very creamy lather with it. I'm hoping this red knot is like that if I decide to get one. It looks like a Blackwolf/tuxedo except for the tips being red instead of white. In the end I may end up with a badger.

Top Bottom