What's new

Red Hook Beer.

Was walking through the grocery store on my way to the eggs and stumbled by the beer section. These said that they were on the refreshing side as opposed to the dark side of beers. SWMBO likes beers on the lighter side so I picked up a six pack. They were excellent. Very good first impression. My first taste of the Red Hook brand. It was the pilsner variety and it was great. Check them out.

Knock

The green bottles eh. I enjoy their Longhammer IPA(blue bottle). Or at least I did. I haven't had one in a while. Their signature esb/pale ale (red bottle) is decent too. Not over the top, just good.

I'm actually enjoying the Long Hammer IPA right now. Its a favorite of mine as it isn't too bold, just tasty. Great beer for the summer when you are outside all day.

Admittedly a bit of an odd choice for Northern Indiana in February.

+1. My IPA of choice when I want to drink more than one.

The green bottles eh. I enjoy their Longhammer IPA(blue bottle). Or at least I did. I haven't had one in a while. Their signature esb/pale ale (red bottle) is decent too. Not over the top, just good.

I'm actually enjoying the Long Hammer IPA right now. Its a favorite of mine as it isn't too bold, just tasty. Great beer for the summer when you are outside all day.

Admittedly a bit of an odd choice for Northern Indiana in February.

Top Bottom