What's new

Red Classic Match Eau de Toilette

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Received the clone fragrances I ordered from Belcam, Inc.

First up is today's selection, Red Classic Match Eau de Toilette Spray, clone of Polo Red.

20200303_075042~2.jpg

Red Classic Match is a really nice match (for my body chemistry, at least). Spicy with subtle wood components. Nice finish. Long lasting.

Best of all, my wife really likes it on me. :)

Just my opinion and YMMV. :)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Received the clone fragrances I ordered from Belcam, Inc.

First up is today's selection, Red Classic Match Eau de Toilette Spray, clone of Polo Red.

View attachment 1069997

Red Classic Match is a really nice match (for my body chemistry, at least). Spicy with subtle wood components. Nice finish. Long lasting.

Best of all, my wife really likes it on me. :)

Just my opinion and YMMV. :)

Belcam does a pretty good job, especially the Polo Green.

(Thought I had that one, but no. It's Giorgio's Red for Men.)

Can you discern the cranberry note?

AA

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Belcam does a pretty good job, especially the Polo Green.

(Thought I had that one, but no. It's Giorgio's Red for Men.)

Can you discern the cranberry note?

AA

I got spice and woody (not sandalwood) notes. There was almost a citrus note, but not the usual lemon, lime or orange.

The Red really smells great. Very much wife approved.

I have the Classic Match Blue I got for like $5 at Walmart. I put it on one wrist and Polo Blue on the other wrist when I got home and was really impressed at what a good clone it is--and Classic Match actually lasts longer on my skin.

Belcam/Classic Match does a splendid job in replicating designer scents.
I have several of them. Like them all. My nose is not as discerning as those who can pick out all of the “notes” in a scent. I either like or not.
Staying with the topic, I do like the Red Classic Match. Is it identical to the Polo Red? Probably not, but who really cares as long as it’s pleasing to the user.

Top Bottom