What's new

Recommended vendor (yourshaving.com)

Hi guys,

So while I don't write here very much, I lurk on the site pretty daily and I would like to share with you a positive experience I had with an unknown (at least to me) vendor.

I am an enthusiast or should I say a sick person? I have a pretty big collection of brushes, way too much blades and way too much soaps... I could shave a whole platoon for a decade I think..

A couple of weeks ago, I decided that I really need another Fatip (you must prepare yourself for that shavopocalypse) and found this small vendor that I never heard of.

The site looked valid so I ordered a Fatip, alas, small order of a couple of euro grew and grew to almost 300 euro.

The shipping was fast, the prices just and the packaging was, how should I say it? skilled. I would have never managed to pack the same way..

But sadly I received a faulty Fatip (the infamous head plating) and Zenith brush with very scratched handle.

After leaving a notice by the site, Jose, I think the owner contacted me, apologized and offered a replacement for the Fatip and asked if I would like a refund or a replacement for the brush, I asked for a refund, which I received promptly without even asking me to return the brush.

I didn't receive such a good costumer care from the big suppliers, so the least I could do is write this review

You should check it out guys! (I'm not affiliated with this site and I wrote the review from my own free will)

cheers,
Dmitry

Thanks.. I was really impressed with it.
I really felt that Jose wanted to help no questions asked and lets face it, its not [the big river site] and not [that auction site] its a small business. every cent counts

Top Bottom