What's new

Recommendations for WINTER scents?

Looking to add some solid WINTER appropriate scents to my rotation.

Currently, I’m looking at “Eucris” from GFT, and “Bleu” by Chanel as my winter “vibes.” 🥶

Any of you gents have any further recos?

Thx! 😎💈
I like Bleu” by Chanel but it has no longevity for me. I had a travel spray of the EDP.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Slumberhouse Norne....very strong, use sparingly....it also may stain stuff a bit green. But I love it, its my winter/Christmas scent.

I would say anything leather is good for winter. Does not get much more leathery than SMN Peau d'Espagne, which is birch tar galore. Tauer Lone Star Memory. Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. Knize Ten, for sure.

An obscure scent may be the best for this time of year, Czech & Speake Frankincense.
Oh, heck yes!
Slumberhouse Norne....very strong, use sparingly....it also may stain stuff a bit green. But I love it, its my winter/Christmas scent.
Rudy, you are just to hip! Definitely. I am sure other Slumberhouse scents with notes such as balsam and fir, too.

Imaginary Authors "Cape Heartache"--I did not think I would like it and frankly did not see how it would work, but it is a very nice winter/winter holiday scent.

I think any of the bay rums with their clove and cinnamon notes work for the winter, as well as the summer.

I think incense scents generally work well in the winter, too. C&S 88. A bunch of others that are not coming to mind.

“Oregano?!” 😳😳😳
It sounds odd, but it gives it good depth in the opening. It is not a strong Oregano, it is subtle. You have to really think about it to figure out what you are smelling is actually Oregano as it is well blended in with the other opening notes in my opinion. Worth smelling regardless!

I've never quite understood the winter/summer scent thing, how can you actually tell a summer scent from a winter scent🤔,i just wear whatever of my scents i feel like wearing regardless of season🤪

Looking to add some solid WINTER appropriate scents to my rotation.

Currently, I’m looking at “Eucris” from GFT, and “Bleu” by Chanel as my winter “vibes.” 🥶

Any of you gents have any further recos?

Thx! 😎💈
Hi. These 2 are awesome.

Eigengrau - Barrister and Mann
Eigengrau is inspired by the theoretical scent of moonlight on snow and is characterized by notes of iris, cold air, lichen fir needle and loam.
Eigengrau is the uniform dark gray background that many people report seeing in the absence of light.

and

Champlain - Talbot Shaving Soap
Embraces the great outdoors with notes of bright fir, fresh snow and woods. Imagine tromping through the frosty forest and you’ve got the gist of Champlain.

Is Penhaligon’s Elixir still available? I only wore in the midst of winter and it’s gone by now but never came around to buy another one…

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I've really enjoyed using Dunhill Custom since I purchased it about 6 weeks ago. Apple, pepper, incense, and cedar. Not the longest lasting scent, but lovely nonetheless.

Eucris is my favorite scent of all time, so I highly recommend it. I also recommend Dyptique Figuier. Definitely my top 2. Happy New Year!

Top Bottom