What's new

Recommendations for new casual loafers/boat shoes

I am in need of a new pair of casual leather slip-ons. My current option is a pair of light colored Sperry boat shoes, but now I need something darker. I've looked at another pair of Sperry's, but I'm wondering what other options are out there. These will typically be worn with shorts on hot days, occasionally in jeans or chinos on casual Friday. Anyway, what are you guys wearing as more of a casual loafer?

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
I like the Sperrys for around the house but I usually wear my Allen Edmonds for casual Fridays at work.

I am wearing a pair of A&E Sanibel loafers.
proxy.php

Ended up going with 2, the AE Turner Penny Loafer in Whiskey and the Turner Venetian in Brown. They’re on clearance right now, plus coupon code PLUS20, got them for $77 each. Heck of a deal.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I have a pair of Mephisto Cool-Air loafers that I will mourn whenever they give out. Seriously, I'll bury them in the backyard as part of a very somber ceremony, and I'll keep a photo of them in a locket. These things are wonderful.

The OP has found his shoes. :)

I once bought some non-Sperry deck shoes. They looked about the same. Eddie Bauer.

Let's just say I only buy Sperry now.

Top Bottom