What's new

Recommendations for lavender fragrance shave products

Hi all,
I'm looking to add the above to my shaving collection and was wondering if anyone could recommend a soap/cream and after shave splash.
Regards, Ripitup

My favorite is Grooming Dept Kairos Lavender. It is a blend of 97% French High Elevation Lavender & French Maillette Lavender + 3% Violet Absolute, Cedarwood Absolute, Labdanum Absolute, Geranium Absolute, and Jasmine Sambac Absolute. It is a beautiful scent.

Some lavender oils included a significant concentration of camphor making the scent rather pungent. This lavender is not at all pungent. I have a couple that are.

I found Kairos lavender in stock at Italian Barber and The Razor Company. It is sold out at West Coast Shaving.

Shannon's Lavender Lemongrass is actually quite nice, and I've found their Etherea (sold by Timeless, Razor) although only described as having "citrus/floral" notes, to be a pretty close approximation of lavender.

Meissner Tremonia Lavender is very nice scent wise. But sample the soap first. Hard performs better smells less. The soft smells great but does not perform for me.

B&m lavender reserve is also nice.

Forget stirlings lavender.. it performs great smells mweeh

Tobs lavender is for me nice not great performs very good.

IMG_2629.jpg

Fine is a excellent performer with a Great scent !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cella makes a lavender cologne water. Just alcohol, water and fragrance.

Cella has aftershaves with red and green labels that go with the shaving creams.

I think Maggard Razors has these.
Thanks, but whoops, I should've specified Cella lavender. I've seen it in SOTD pics around here, but have never seen it for sale anywhere. I have the Cella red but don't care for it - was expecting it to match up with the soap, which it doesn't in the least.

Top Bottom