What's new

Recommend Spring Form Pan For Instant Pot

Hi friends! Can someone recommend a make and model of spring form pan that I can use in my 8 qt instant pot please? I'm looking for something that's great quality, very durable, and will last a long time. I don't mind paying a little extra.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Hi friends! Can someone recommend a make and model of spring form pan that I can use in my 8 qt instant pot please? I'm looking for something that's great quality, very durable, and will last a long time. I don't mind paying a little extra.

I'd look for anything that you would want to use outside the Instant Pot, as well. As long it it fits, it should work just as well. Just be sure to account for the latch when figuring how much room you need. I don't have an 8-quart Instant Pot, so I can't measure and look around, but I know I've seen springform pans that are small enough to fit my 6-quart.

I did poke around a little and found THIS. For the life of me, I don't know why a silicone springform pan is a good idea (much less a silicone loaf pan), but here it is. If nothing else, it gives you a better idea about what dimensions you are looking for.

Top Bottom