What's new

recommend some good cheap colognes/aftershaves?

I am from Turkey. All of these brands' colognes(kolonya) are good. But Turkish Barbers use rose Water to decrease the alcohol level. I always use 50% Arko cologne 50% Rose Water.
Anyway, back on track. I have Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Rose not too sure if it's a high alcohol Kolonya or a Rose Water..

Anyway, back on track. I have Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Rose not too sure if it's a high alcohol Kolonya or a Rose Water..
It's Rose Water. I shall have a go at blending it with a Kolonya...

gul).jpeg

Scent doesn't last that long but it's a nice fresh citrus smell 🍋🍊

Attachments

• IMG_20211022_172938.jpg
    IMG_20211022_172938.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
Consul plyn po goleniu

It pairs well with the cologne.
Inquire about shipping discounts for bulk purchases.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Do you guys have Lidl over in the UK? If so, give the allMan aftershave splashes a try. They're like three bucks here in the States, so probably less than five quid over there.

Anyone tried out lucky tiger aftershave and face tonic? Thanks
I'm in London @saj1985

Have you ever tried Blue Stratos? It's a 70's classic introduced in 75 I believe.

IMG_20220217_211504943.jpg

Surprisingly complex, and nice and long lasting. The scent changes as you wear it.

I think it was a Shulton formula originally. Made here in the UK and £5.74 on the big river website when I got some last month.

Here is a good review

'Blue Stratos after Shave Lotion 100 ml Blue Stratos is a fresh masculine fragrance for men. It contains marine notes, Grapefruit, bergamot and lemon, rosewood, geranium and patchouli on a base of musk, pine, thyme, basil, mint and wood notes. This classic scent is one of the UK's most popular Aftershaves and the legendary blue bottle with the white Bird is sold all over the world'

That and Arko! makes me a happy shaver :cool:

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm in London @saj1985

Have you ever tried Blue Stratos? It's a 70's classic introduced in 75 I believe.

View attachment 1439327

Surprisingly complex, and nice and long lasting. The scent changes as you wear it.

I think it was a Shulton formula originally. Made here in the UK and £5.74 on the big river website when I got some last month.

Here is a good review

'Blue Stratos after Shave Lotion 100 ml Blue Stratos is a fresh masculine fragrance for men. It contains marine notes, Grapefruit, bergamot and lemon, rosewood, geranium and patchouli on a base of musk, pine, thyme, basil, mint and wood notes. This classic scent is one of the UK's most popular Aftershaves and the legendary blue bottle with the white Bird is sold all over the world'

That and Arko! makes me a happy shaver :cool:
I'll have to look into this.... I remember it probably 40 years ago... I was too cheap to buy it then!

Top Bottom