What's new

Recommend pine scented soaps and aftershaves

+1 for Stirling Coniferous!! Wonderful scent although would have liked the scent to be a bit stronger. Also Stirling balm is the best balm I've ever tried!

Never tried this one but I've been eyeing it for some time and I think it might be what you are looking for!

Attachments

• BorealCollection_1200x.jpg
    BorealCollection_1200x.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 12
I'll also suggest Captains Choice North.

Even though it is regrettably no longer in production, it smells exactly like a pine forest up North (of course YMMV).

Even though it is regrettably no longer in production, it smells exactly like a pine forest up North (of course YMMV).

A long time user of Captain's Choice. I still have some CC bay run soap that initially came out under the RazoRock logo. I also have some early CC bay rum aftershave that contained grain alcohol and rum. North was always my favorite CC. Despite great reviews it apparently did not sell well and was discontinued. That caught me by surprise, but I did manage to buy the last tub of soap. I wasn't aware that the aftershave was back in stock. I can now stop using my remaining bottle so sparingly.

Ozark Mountain was my first Stirling soap. After trying a number of different scents, it's still my favorite Stirling soap. I haven't tried Coniferous.

Last edited:
For Pine scented soap my favorite is Wet The Face Christmas Time, this stuff has a strong Pine/Basalm/Fir scent that is dynamite with performance to match!

B&M Latha Tagia if you can find it.

Mike's Pine & Cedarwood
T&S Boreal

Lightfoot’s” constantly comes up here, and in other discussions, involving “pine” scented soaps, as the PINNACLE of the category.

Maybe because of all the hype, I was left UNDERWHELMED. 😕

But, it could also be a case of “YMMV.”

Just a suggestion… 😉

+1 for Stirling Coniferous!! Wonderful scent although would have liked the scent to be a bit stronger. Also Stirling balm is the best balm I've ever tried!

Never tried this one but I've been eyeing it for some time and I think it might be what you are looking for!
Hmm borealis you probably just found the new favorite soap of a infamous / famous Dutch politician.
who is definitely not my thang
Sooo nooo not going to get that soap. But maybe the vendor could try to push that soap to his following. They Would probably smell better…

Last edited:

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.

I’ll second this. @Captain Pre-Capsize North is just amazing. Strong but not overpowering. Pine forest but not overdone. A cursory look shows it’s still around on the web if sadly out of production. This one is so good I got a backup.

I’ve got a tub of Boreal that I’d be happy to sell. It’s been used 3 or 4 times but it just wasn’t my type of scent. Pm me if you’re interested.
Thanks

Top Bottom