What's new

Recommend pine scented soaps and aftershaves

My favorite pine scented soap is Tallow & Steel Taiga.

Wasn't aware that T+S made a soap called Taiga, but B&M did and it does have a very nice fir/pine essence, and performance was excellent as well (I believe no longer made - one of the Latha era)....

Southern Witchcrafts' Carpathia has a nice balsam note to it, and Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements' Solstice gives you a whiff of scrub cedar with the sage....

Wasn't aware that T+S made a soap called Taiga, but B&M did and it does have a very nice fir/pine essence, and performance was excellent as well (I believe no longer made - one of the Latha era)....

Oops, you are correct. I meant to recommend T&S Boreal, but I must have had B&M Taiga on my mind. My mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops, you are correct. I meant to recommend T&S Boreal, but I must have had B&M Taiga on my mind. My mistake.

No worries - both actually great! I wish Taiga was still around - one of the best, fresh fir scents around. Boreal is not a bad alternate though - plenty of "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" there!

No worries - both actually great! I wish Taiga was still around - one of the best, fresh fir scents around. Boreal is not a bad alternate though - plenty of "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" there!

Agreed. My Taiga is almost all gone, so i am nursing it.

This is one that I've been looking at, since VT county store is about 30 min away from me... They always have some unique and occasionally hard to find aftershaves as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-193421.png
    Screenshot_20210625-193421.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Top Bottom