What's new

Recommend Me an E-Cig Setup

I'm thinking about dabbling in the e-cig world, but I know almost nothing about them.

I know that the ones that they sell in stores tend to be garbage, so I'm looking for something that is of good quality but not going to break the bank just in case it's not my thing. I don't want to drop $100+ on something that I may end up hating, if you catch my drift.

I plan on using it for when I need some precious vitamin n while I'm driving or when I'm in my house and don't want to go outside to smoke a pipe (due to rain, snow, wind, cold, etc.).

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

I've seen a lot of people convert recently using an Ego Twist and a Protank. At the end of the day though, should you really enjoy it, you'll graduate pretty quickly to nicer gear.

Alright, so this is what my order is going to look like...

- Joye EGO-C Twist 1000mah
- Vision Vivi Nova Dual Coil
- Joye EGO USB charger
- Joye AC Adapter
- Flavorz by Joe - Papa Smurf
- Flavorz by Joe - She Said YES

All together with shipping it's about $68... which is where I want to be. I've heard good things about the Vivi Nova and you guys seem to think that the EGO batteries are the way to go.

Looks like a good start. If you like it, obviously you'll want at least another battery and more stuff but for now I think that will give you a good idea to the possibilities. Better than picking up an Njoy at a gas station.

Looks like a good start. If you like it, obviously you'll want at least another battery and more stuff but for now I think that will give you a good idea to the possibilities. Better than picking up an Njoy at a gas station.

My guess would be that if I like it I'll pick up another of the ego-c twists and load up on more juices and replacement parts. And then after playing with it for a bit I'll look into some of the mods.

Massdrop has a drop going on for an iTaste MVP 2 kit for around $35 right now. It comes with two iClear 16's.

I grabbed one because the thought of being able to vape off off the same device that I can use as a charger was too awesome to pass up. Plus, I hear it's a great mod for the price.

Last edited:
Top Bottom