What's new

Recommend Me a Myrsol Menthol Aftershave

I know they only have Formula K and Formula C. Does anyone know which one is better. If there's something better let me know

Thanks

Rockero

I have their Agua de Limon and its mentholated, not sure about others but this is one of my favorite aftershaves :thumbup1:

I know they only have Formula K and Formula C. Does anyone know which one is better. If there's something better let me know

Thanks

Rockero

What about Formula F??
An amazing barbershop-musky-menthol aftershave!

$dr harris marlborough kent filarmonica myrsol penhaligon sartorial june 9 2016.jpg

Most contain menthol, but the ones I've tried - Antesol, Metisol, Agua de Limon, Emulsion - don't have that much of a menthol kick.

Re Agua de Limon: It has a great true lemon smell but it's very short lived.

Most contain menthol, but the ones I've tried - Antesol, Metisol, Agua de Limon, Emulsion - don't have that much of a menthol kick.

Re Agua de Limon: It has a great true lemon smell but it's very short lived.

Thanks for your input. I have to do more research

I like Formula K. Nice minty smell and enough menthol for me. I'm not a big menthol guy though, so take that for what it's worth. The Formula C is more of a barbershop/powder smell that wasn't for me. Maggards sells samples. That's how I found the ones I liked. Good luck.:001_smile

I have Don Miguel 1919. The amount of menthol is similar to Fine, or cooling without being a slap in the face. The scent is a pretty bang-on jasmine green tea. I love jasmine green tea, but it feels just a little bit cloying in summer. Should be more enjoyable in the other seasons.

I have used it around 20 times and I'm not sure about the performance. It will enhance an already good shave, but seems not to do much for a rough one. Definitely prefer some other brands in that regard. Probably won't buy Myrsol again.

Thanks for your input. I have to do more research
I broke out my Maggards sample of Agua de Limon today and splashed it on after my shave. With careful observation, I feel that there's a bit more menthol feel than I remember. Still just as short lived as I remember though - little scent remains after 10-15 minutes.

I'd suggest trying samples and then look to giftsandcare.com for purchase. They seem to have the lowest prices on Myrsol products.

I broke out my Maggards sample of Agua de Limon today and splashed it on after my shave. With careful observation, I feel that there's a bit more menthol feel than I remember. Still just as short lived as I remember though - little scent remains after 10-15 minutes.

I'd suggest trying samples and then look to giftsandcare.com for purchase. They seem to have the lowest prices on Myrsol products.

Great suggestion. Thank you. I will be getting samples soon

I like Formula K. Nice minty smell and enough menthol for me. I'm not a big menthol guy though, so take that for what it's worth. The Formula C is more of a barbershop/powder smell that wasn't for me. Maggards sells samples. That's how I found the ones I liked. Good luck.:001_smile

Thanks for the info. I will be ordering soon.

I've heard this smells like pepper mint candy. What is your feeling on this?

It does smell like pepper mint candy. The scent doesn't stick around all that long. Maybe 15 minutes, and it's very mild. That's one of the reasons I like it.

Top Bottom