What's new

Recommend a leather Satchel

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Looking for a nicely made leather satchel. Not quite a breifcase, but something nice to carry paperwork etc. I would like to keep the pricing under $300.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
For top notch you could always go Col Littleton, but I'm pretty sure his stuff would be more than $300... but it sure is nice...

A few years ago on a trip to Austria I came across this place and purchased one of their messenger bags which I really like

I currently rotate between it and a Fossil leather messenger bag/satchel that my wife give me many years ago.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Years ago the standard B&B answer would be "Saddleback". IIRC they have significantly raised prices of late, and allowed lesser leather into the standard products. They may still be worth looking at though ... but my experiences with that brand are from "the good old days" so I cannot say.

Years ago the standard B&B answer would be "Saddleback". IIRC they have significantly raised prices of late, and allowed lesser leather into the standard products. They may still be worth looking at though ... but my experiences with that brand are from "the good old days" so I cannot say.

I have a few of their 'old' goods, but I gave up on them when they started using blemished, abraded and otherwise scrap leather and it was "supposed to be that way" Received a plain bifold with a crease so bad on one side it significantly effected the appearance of the wallet. Binned it as there was no use returning it. Sell me a crap product at full price and then tell me I'm supposed to like it. Yea, no thanks

Top Bottom