What's new

Recommend a Good Eucalyptus Scent

You might like Body Kouros. It has a definite eucalyptus note. I had a bottle of it, but I sold it. We didn’t get along that well. It’s nothing like Kouros, which I love.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is what I did, but don't tell the War Department!:

I took some of her essential oil stuff, eucalyptus and lavender and put it in with some jojoba oil as a "carrier" and it was awesome. Then I put a few drops of some kind of a pine smelling essential oil in my palm and mixed it that way when I wanted that smell.

WERKED out good, and she was none the wiser!

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
This is what I did, but don't tell the War Department!:

I took some of her essential oil stuff, eucalyptus and lavender and put it in with some jojoba oil as a "carrier" and it was awesome. Then I put a few drops of some kind of a pine smelling essential oil in my palm and mixed it that way when I wanted that smell.

WERKED out good, and she was none the wiser!
I love your War Department stories. It brings back memories of Stan and Ollie putting one over on their wives.

I haven’t tried many and my preferred eucalyptus scent is Alcoholado Superior 70 with Eucalyptus oil for right after a shave. It doesn’t linger long and I prefer it that way. There are a few though that have eucalyptus that I have tried that use it very well....

2 good cheapies that can be had for anywhere between $15-$25 US are.....

Lacoste Booster. A bit more synthetic and contemporary as it sports a nice clean and soapy vibe with the eucalyptus note up front and hangs for a couple of hours. Great for warmer days or any time really when you want fresh & clean.
EE1D2B4E-6799-4B15-8E35-F3A749A936EC.jpeg

AB Spirit by Lomani. This one is actually quite nice and the eucalyptus note stays pretty much the whole scents life. Clean, soap like with a rose vibe that is very pleasing. Very gentleman like juice.
BEECD8EC-3547-497A-8EF3-1C1D6D77E0AA.jpeg

As mentioned in a previous post, Royal Mayfair by Creed is another eucalyptus scented fragrance but, is quite expensive. Personally, I prefer another from the house of Creed and is even costlier that Royal Mayfair. That is Windsor. Just an amazing fragrance that for me is the Mt. Everest of Eucalyptus bred fragrances.

93CEC8AD-F78A-4D02-BD9D-79714C54A3C9.jpeg

A close, very close 2nd to Windsor by Creed is the one below and at certain times/days I prefer it over Windsor. That is 1828 by Histoires de Parfums. Eucalyptus, grapefruit accompanied by Pepper and a very nice Pine like aroma with Vetiver & Incense. A stunning scent that unfortunately for me, is short lived for the amount of $$$ one puts out.

AA877DEF-4E43-4271-A8DC-F057D55FC86E.jpeg

I haven’t tried many and my preferred eucalyptus scent is Alcoholado Superior 70 with Eucalyptus oil for right after a shave. It doesn’t linger long and I prefer it that way. There are a few though that have eucalyptus that I have tried that use it very well....

2 good cheapies that can be had for anywhere between $15-$25 US are.....

Lacoste Booster. A bit more synthetic and contemporary as it sports a nice clean and soapy vibe with the eucalyptus note up front and hangs for a couple of hours. Great for warmer days or any time really when you want fresh & clean.
View attachment 1215318

AB Spirit by Lomani. This one is actually quite nice and the eucalyptus note stays pretty much the whole scents life. Clean, soap like with a rose vibe that is very pleasing. Very gentleman like juice.
View attachment 1215317

As mentioned in a previous post, Royal Mayfair by Creed is another eucalyptus scented fragrance but, is quite expensive. Personally, I prefer another from the house of Creed and is even costlier that Royal Mayfair. That is Windsor. Just an amazing fragrance that for me is the Mt. Everest of Eucalyptus bred fragrances.

View attachment 1215319

A close, very close 2nd to Windsor by Creed is the one below and at certain times/days I prefer it over Windsor. That is 1828 by Histoires de Parfums. Eucalyptus, grapefruit accompanied by Pepper and a very nice Pine like aroma with Vetiver & Incense. A stunning scent that unfortunately for me, is short lived for the amount of $$$ one puts out.

View attachment 1215320
I'll check out the cheaper ones. Thanks :)

Top Bottom