What's new

Recommend a cream please

Hello all,

As stated I need a recommendation. My wife is switching over to wet shaving but needs a good cream. She wants something great for sensitive skin, womanly scented, in a tube, great slickness, and she does not want to have to use a brush for lather. She thought my Tabac was nice, hated the Musgo Real Oakmoss, and does not want the hassle of a puck or tub.

Any help anyone can provide would be great!!

Thanks!
Freddie P.

Thanks Aaron! I'll get a hold of some for her. Was thinking of tracking down some Kiss My Face and letting her try that as well. She gets easily discouraged so i'm trying to get this nailed down lol.

My wife loves the Godrej Lime. She also uses the Nivea Sensitive that is usually available locally, says it smells like apples. If she doesn't want to break out the brush and bath, she uses the Dr. Bonners gels.

Hello all,

As stated I need a recommendation. My wife is switching over to wet shaving but needs a good cream. She wants something great for sensitive skin, womanly scented, in a tube, great slickness, and she does not want to have to use a brush for lather. She thought my Tabac was nice, hated the Musgo Real Oakmoss, and does not want the hassle of a puck or tub.

Any help anyone can provide would be great!!

Thanks!
Freddie P.

I guess Simpson is the best choice ))) Queen Charlotte is the second variant.

Trufit and Hill and Trumpers, both have tubes, and in a less pricey mode roses of bulgaria, but those are with brushes, ditto TOBS. KMF would bw a good place to start.

The only actual brushless cream that I know of is Cremo. Certainly not high end but maybe worth a try as it's available locally and inexpensive.

My wife and daughter use TOBS sandalwood, coconut, lavender and Almond to shave (Oddly enough that we share shaving products isn't it?) but they absolutely love them!

So far I have the KMF on order. If she does not like that then we are going to try TOBS coconut. QCS is out of the question due to she does not want to have to use a brush. We will also look at the cremo that was mentioned above. Thanks all for your help so far. I will keep it updated with my wife's impressions so as to maybe help another lady down the road.

Top Bottom