What's new

Recent Experience with Floris Soaps?

I was considering picking up a puck or two of the Floris soaps, as I have not tried Floris yet; and as I was going to be ordering up some Penhaligon's BB anyway, I thought I might give Floris a try. but looking back through some of the threads on this soap, its seems that reformulation may have affected the soap negatively. Anyone with some recent experience with any of the Floris scents that would care to weigh in on how well the soap performs?

If it turns out Floris is a no-go I'll just order some Martin de Candre instead. Or more EF and BB.:tongue_sm

I keep reading about this soap lately. Please let us know how you like it.
The shipping from the one vendor I am looking at runs $35 from France, so I may end up buying a few jars and selling them on the B&B. I am looking forward to trying it, since I've pretty much tried all the British soaps I have interest in and found my favorites.

The shipping from the one vendor I am looking at runs $35 from France, so I may end up buying a few jars and selling them on the B&B. I am looking forward to trying it, since I've pretty much tried all the British soaps I have interest in and found my favorites.

Wow, that is a bunch to ship it.

Good luck.

Hmmm....with Jim's advice I'd stay away...

My two cents. If you haven't read his Tallow compilation yet, you'll know why.

Top Bottom