What's new

Reasons to buy Super Razor🤫

Sitting here thing this am, working on 5 year old Cigar. Think I paid $8.00 plus, and it hour it will be ashes.

The only thing left is experience, enjoyment, and stress releaf.

So your say self I want Super Razor but it is pricy. But how many thing do you buy that are say 1/10 cost, and only last an hour or two?

Fine Spirits, Meal out in nice Restaurant, couple of gallows of gas for unnecessary trip, or ?

List is long. Think the Super Razor could last lifetime. If I live as long as my “Pops”, could be 18 years or more.

Good die young, I should live long time.😋

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Not sure there is such a thing called a super or a(Grail) razor, there are some that might be called super priced IMO:scared:.
Buy what you can afford or want to spend.
I have vintage razors that will shave better than a lot of modern razors and vice a versa, you will know over time as you accumulate a few razors you have found a grail razor.
There are some nice modern razors out there in stainless steel that are around $60-250 US and that is about all I can add.
I can pick up any of my 60+ razors and they will deliver DFS>BBS consistently and some have lasted over 120 years ago & going strong delivering excellent shaves.

Well my Razors are all Vintage, vintage works likes they did 50 Years ago well.

Think the Blade is the key to good shave. Plus good soap to soften beard.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
And compared to people's other delicate hobbies, such as handles, cars, guitars, guns... the super razor is actually very cheap.

Since I don't have as many delicate indulgences, there's no reason why I can't treat myself well while shaving.

At least my wife must not like me spending more where she can see it. Thankfully she doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between razors yet.

The only reason to buy an expensive razor is because you want it and can afford it. I felt some guilt and embarrassment when my Wolfman WR3 head arrived. I paid all that money for two little pieces of bronze! I have no regrets now because I do enjoy shaving with it. Life takes away so many pleasures over time, but I can still enjoy my shave.

Super Razor is Cheap then this 1 of 30 Bagatti.

IMG_4534.jpeg

It’s pricy.💰

The only reason to buy an expensive razor is because you want it and can afford it. I felt some guilt and embarrassment when my Wolfman WR3 head arrived. I paid all that money for two little pieces of bronze! I have no regrets now because I do enjoy shaving with it. Life takes away so many pleasures over time, but I can still enjoy my shave.

Amen you got it all right.

Another reason is WANT, not NEED, JUST WANT. People sometimes think materialistic things will being happiness, I think the happiness don't last long.

People ask me about my Car because it German, and lets say not a price point vehicle. Have had many Cars in my life everything from $25.00 Junkmoble to Porsches, Mercedes, BMWs, etc. My reply is it just a Car. Nice transportation, but not special.

Special was my 65, 356SC, Convertible Porsche with Carrera Engine. Should have never sold the car.

I think it depends on the person. For some, materialistic things do bring some form of happiness. The material stuff is obviously not everything in life to achieve happiness. It's a small part of the sum! At least for me though it's a prize for the work that I put in so I could own it. That in itself makes it worth it!
If you can afford that super razor (whatever it may be), go for it!

Super is like Best it is subjective. If I call my daily shaver razor CLARK KENT, it will become changing to SupperRazor.🥳

You guys 'almost' convinced me to order a 'Wolfman' razor. The statement, "There are no pockets in Shrouds." was particularly effective. I got as far as beginning the the on-line sign-up. When I reviewed the 'cost', my 'Danish/Scotch-Irish' blood raised its ugly head. I just can't pull the trigger.

I have the RazoRock 'knock-off', the "Lupo .95", which gives me wonderfully close shaves and cost me around $70. I can't believe I'll get a $280 worth of a better shave?

Somebody want to loan one to me for a test drive? LOL!

b/r

ON_1

What makes a razor "SUPER" to one person is often meaningless to another.

My Lamda is rather spendy at ~$250USD shipped. I consider it somewhat unique so, that was an itch I wanted to scratch. If I don't like it, I will sell it and get most, or possibly all, of my money back if it doesn't put a smile on my face when I use it.

That being said, the grail razor for many may be the $10 flea market find. I can't say the Schick Grip that showed up yesterday is a grail razor for me but, damn it is a nice shave!

Top Bottom