What's new

Read the box people. Always read the box

last evening I was feeling adventurous and grabbed a tea bag out of a box of herbal tea my wife bought a while ago. It said slimming. I thought it was a catchy name and it smelled good. I wondered why she wasn't drinking it. I brewed it up strong and drank it. I had also been drinking a lot of water all day. Round about midnight I learned what that tea was all about. I hardly got any sleep.

Who in their right minds would allow Sena to be put in over the counter tea. Giant warnings needed to be put all over the box. Or, at least have a picture of Buddha sitting on the john looking really worried.

Always read the box.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I am just gonna leave you alone one this one.

Just way too many places to take it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Ah. Sympathies.

If it makes you feel better: I was in Denmark. Danes like licorice; it's a cultural thing. I bought some and enjoyed it.

At a breakfast bar, saw some licorice tea. It was delicious! Had a second cup.

What I later found out: licorice the herb has far different qualities than licorice the candy. Which are brought to mind by OP's story ...

AA

I needed a little humor this morning. Thanks for giving it to us at your expense. And for the record, I will start looking at my bags of tea (I usually get loose leaf teas) a bit closer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom