What's new

RDA's geared to more flavour, into please

I know builds will have a tonne to do with this, so help with that is welcome to. but any ideas which RDAs would get more towards flavour then cloud chasing ?

I think the general consensus is...

- Magma
- Veritas
- Plume Veil
- Holmes (no longer in production)
- Freakshow

That said, the Magma seems to be the #1 if you polled vapers.

The magma amd Veritos come up a lot in searches, I know there is a bunch of new kids on the block as well like the Hobo, but magma still seems to come up, I may have to look into picking that up

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Plume Veil, and Stillaire are two great RDA's for flavor. Both are available as clones pretty cheap. One to avoid is the Mutation X, it has a ton of air flow and makes huge clouds, but really mutes the flavor.

I have a plume Veil clone, and a Magma clone to play with now

So I think I am set for a while

Plume Veil, and Stillaire are two great RDA's for flavor. Both are available as clones pretty cheap. One to avoid is the Mutation X, it has a ton of air flow and makes huge clouds, but really mutes the flavor.

The MXv2 isn't that bad. I've got it producing a ton of flavor by doing a single parallel coil, closing the airflow off real tight and putting a POM delrin drip tip into the wide bore delrin drip tip that comes standard.

By doing that, you get more surface area on the coil (while still keeping it around 1 ohm) and a lot less airflow... all conductive to more flavor. Plus, when you want to screw around and blow a cloud, all you have to do is open her up a bit and take off the 510 drip tip.

Top Bottom