What's new

Razorsdirect.com question on shipping?

I placed an order for a Parker razor from this site on July 20th and they shipped it on the 21st. I seen on their policy it stated free shipping first class usps, so i thought cool. Well when the 21st came they had shipped it UPS mail inovation. I have never even heard of this and after reading reviews of this shipping method it is absolutely horrid. Some even not receiving items at all and slow as ever. This item is stuck in Tn since the 23rd and tomorrow is the 29th and it's not even moving. I don't want to sit here for 2-3 more weeks and not knowing i will even get the package.... what would you do? Would you email for a refund and let them know when and if i get the item i'll just mail it back to you on my dime and order elsewhere....?

UPS mail innovation is a terrible method of sending light packages. UPS has a minimum quantity where they will actually move the item to the next location, so if their package load is light, it will sit until the package volume meets their requirements. No telling how long that will take. I'd get ahold of the vendor who sold it to you and see about a refund, which they probably won't do as it is still considered in transit, but you can try.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I placed an order for a Parker razor from this site on July 20th and they shipped it on the 21st. I seen on their policy it stated free shipping first class usps, so i thought cool. Well when the 21st came they had shipped it UPS mail inovation. I have never even heard of this and after reading reviews of this shipping method it is absolutely horrid. Some even not receiving items at all and slow as ever. This item is stuck in Tn since the 23rd and tomorrow is the 29th and it's not even moving. I don't want to sit here for 2-3 more weeks and not knowing i will even get the package.... what would you do? Would you email for a refund and let them know when and if i get the item i'll just mail it back to you on my dime and order elsewhere....?
That just sucks that this is even allowed.

I emailed the company tonight and ask that if on the 10th day which is says 5-10days delivery. If it hasn't arrived would they refund my payment and if and when the item arrives I'll send it back to them... I want the razor now..... If they dont agree I'll just do a chargeback...... do they think using this service will encourage customers to return? Raise the price a few dollars and mail it surepost or first class usps.. my god...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I emailed the company tonight and ask that if on the 10th day which is says 5-10days delivery. If it hasn't arrived would they refund my payment and if and when the item arrives I'll send it back to them... I want the razor now..... If they dont agree I'll just do a chargeback...... do they think using this service will encourage customers to return? Raise the price a few dollars and mail it surepost or first class usps.. my god...
I just this week bought a new smart phone case, a cheapie, from Georgia. I think they used this kind of service. Package went through Atlanta, which delayed delivery by about 3 days, I think. I also think that it going through Atlanta is the only reason I got it as fast as I did. It arrived in a pretty banged up package, like an elephant wiped it's....... floor with it. I had no idea it was going through UPS, then to USPS to my mailbox, until after I had paid for the item with free shipping at checkout. Mentioned it to the seller, after checking his feedback. He was apologetic, but asked me to give it a little more time.

Your post has educated me on why he had so much negative feedback about items not arriving even after a month.

Hope all of the above made some sense!

Top Bottom