What's new

FT Razors, Soaps and a Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents,

I'm perpetually in a GRUME, so I can't buy what I want. However, I have some items that I don't use and they should go to good homes, while I'll get something that I will use in return. Available for trade are:
  1. Stirling 2-Band Synthetic, used probably two-dozen times
  2. Cella, 80%
  3. Paladin Pythian Way, unobtanium, 80%
  4. Schone, in good usable condition, lacquer is clouding and some gold wash is gone
  5. Sheraton, very good (replated) condition, no bent teeth, replate by Chris at RazorPlate.com, in an Aristocrat box with three Gillette Thin blades in a gold holder (minus the holder lid)
  6. NEW Long Comb, Red & Black box, very good condition, no bent teeth, common bar handle, no blade holder
  7. Fatip Picollo v1, the more aggressive version with a thinner top cap, in very good condition

IMG-0162.jpg
IMG-0163.jpg
IMG-0164.jpg
IMG-0165.jpg
IMG-0166.jpg
IMG-0167.jpg
IMG-0168.jpg

In trade, I'm looking for the following, singly or in combination; feel free to mix and match the above to get to trade parity:
  • A brush or two, quality boar or badger
  • NEW Short Comb
  • Old Type (sans handle cracks)
  • 3.25" and 45g handle (titanium? hollow stainless?)
  • Rockwell 6s set
  • Karve OC B and/or SB C
  • Timeless .68 or .78 OC
  • Fatip Piccolo v2 (the wider top cap)
  • Fatip Lo Storto (slant), because I'm curious
I'm happy to provide more pics of anything, or serial numbers, or any other information you may want.

Let me know what you want and what you've got via PM. Let's make a deal!

The NEW SC is available again/still. :)

Available for trade are:
  2. Cella, 80%
  4. Schone, in good usable condition, lacquer is clouding and some gold wash is gone
  5. Sheraton, very good (replated) condition, no bent teeth, replate by Chris at RazorPlate.com, in an Aristocrat box with three Gillette Thin blades in a gold holder (minus the holder lid)
  6. NEW Long Comb, Red & Black box, very good condition, no bent teeth, common bar handle, no blade holder
  7. Fatip Picollo v1, the more aggressive version with a thinner top cap, in very good condition
In trade, I'm looking for the following, singly or in combination; feel free to mix and match the above to get to trade parity. I'm also open to you purchasing something and sending it to me in exchange for something/s from the list.
  • NEW Short Comb
  • Old Type (sans handle cracks)
  • 3.25" and 45g handle (titanium? hollow stainless?)
  • Rockwell 6s set
  • Karve OC B and/or SB C
  • Timeless .68 or .78 OC
  • Fatip Lo Storto OC (slant), because I'm curious
I'm happy to provide more pics of anything, or serial numbers, or any other information you may want.

Jeez - I did it again! The NEW is a Short Comb, not a Long Comb. And I used it today because I might have to part with it soon. What a wonderful shave...which makes me think about keeping it. Quick, someone offer to send me a Lo Storto!

Updated - the Stirling brush and Cella soap are gone. Still looking for a Lo Storto or complete Old Type in exchange for the NEW SC (though I've used it the last couple of days, and I'm really liking it, so it may not be available for long...

Available for trade are:
  2. Cella, 80%
  4. Schone, with box in good usable condition, no bent teeth, lacquer is clouding and some gold wash is gone
  6. NEW Short Comb, Red & Black box, very good condition, no bent teeth, common bar handle, no blade holder
In trade, I'm looking for the following, singly or in combination; feel free to mix and match the above to get to trade parity. I'm also open to you purchasing something and sending it to me in exchange for something/s from the list.
  • NEW Short Comb
  • Old Type (without handle cracks)
  • 3.25" or 3.5" and ~45g handle (titanium? hollow stainless?)
  • Rockwell 6s set
  • Karve OC B and/or SB C
  • Timeless .68 or .78 OC

I think this thread has run its course, but here's to one last hurrah:

Available for trade are:
  1. NEW Short Comb, buttery gold in the Red & Black box, very good condition, no bent teeth, common bar handle, no blade holder
  2. Paladin Pythian Way, unobtanium, 80%
  3. Schone, with box in good usable condition, no bent teeth, lacquer is clouding and some gold wash is gone
  4. Fatip Picollo Mk1, the more aggressive version with a thinner (17mm) top cap, very good condition
  • Old Type or Goodwill (without handle cracks)
  • 3.25" or 3.5" and ~45g handle (titanium? hollow stainless?)
  • Fatip Piccolo Mk2 (the wider 18mm top cap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom