What's new

Razors made in India?

Have you online link of Diya Razor. I am in small city and here available only cartridge razor
No krish2019!
Sadly it is not available online. Is searched for it, but no results.
Romer,konit brands are available on Amazon,Flipkart
More expensive ones like Parker are also available online. But this is not available.

A number of years ago I purchased a Sabi (India)

Head was similar to de/re89 Muhle/Merkur

Handles were sharp looking and came in 2 lengths.

Not sure if they are still available

Last edited:
I’ve got a Cadet OC made in India that I’m glad I purchased. It’s a beast, super agressive shaver. Handled with care it delivers results like a straight edge. May use it for the next shave!

I never seen this in Indian amazon. Lot of razors made here. But all are exports to Europe and USA. Parker and Pearl nice razors. But it available here (India) in different version or quality. In youtube video, every Parker razors (Variant) marked as INDIA. But I have 3 razors. No mark or letters. Pearl supplies abroad in good plastic container. In India it supplies their products in ordinary cheap paper box !! So, I stick with Edwin Jagger and Merkur.
Do you shave with the packing or the razor ?

The quality of the razors for export and for India is the same . There is no difference in the products.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

A number of years ago I purchased a Sabi (India)

Head was similar to de/re89 Muhle/Merkur

Handles were sharp looking and came in 2 lengths.

Not sure if they are still available

I have one of those that I got years ago at shaveabuck.com. There's still a couple left over here. I'm guessing those might be the last of them.

I have one of those that I got years ago at shaveabuck.com. There's still a couple left over here. I'm guessing those might be the last of them.
These are pearl razors and they are very actively manufactured in India. This model is available. The manufacturer is a friend of mine and he's actively making these razors since a decade and more. The Sabi, initial razorock jaws, mission&mentor, shave a buck, Sabi, cadet, phoenix Shaving (current zamak models) are all made by pearl.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Pearl shaving is an Indian company. They have some excellent products. It is also available on Bay. As far I know they are making PAA prismatic and DOC (NICKEL Plated) for Phoenix artisan accoutrements.