What's new

FT Razors for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks. I've got 4 razors here I don't really use and would like to trade them. I prefer more modern safety razors. So if you have something lying around which you're not using lets see if we can effect a trade.
What I have is, from left to right...1. English Rocket one piece with pat. pend 694095 on the inside of the TTO. Opens and closes properly, one side is a bit lazy but does tighten up. Good shaver. Has the typical light scratching on the doors. From the late 40's to early 50's? 2. 1948 US Superspeed TTO. Doors open and close well. Light scratching on the doors. Some brassing on the handle. Another good shaver. 3. Gillette New 3piece. Teeth are straight, brassing on handle and top cap. Good razor would really benefit from a re-plate from the 30's to early 40's. 4. Ikon slant with Merkur handle. Good razor, comfortable, I just don't use slants so it's in the group. I will ship to Canada and the US plus providing a tracking number as well. Thanx for looking.
E1A205E9-3D6A-4560-A73E-6B4FE4D77D53_1_201_a.jpeg
C4CFD4A0-1DD1-4C82-8DEB-861CC43DD957_1_201_a.jpeg

The Ikon slant is gone. I still have the New and the Superspedd. Will trade both for a razor or good shaving brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom