What's new

FS razors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased a lot of straight razors recently so I need to thin out my den again.

World wide shipping cost is basically $25 no matter how many you purchase. The parcel will be shipped by EMS which is the fastest and safest method.

KB1.jpegKB2.jpegKB3.jpegKB4.jpeg

1. Kabrand - $140 + shipping

Box set. Kabrand is a razor with tilting head. It can be used as a normal DE or used as slant like the picture above. It is a very efficient razor. I shave with it only one pass + touch up. Excellent condition.

G

Guest2023

ER1.jpegER2.jpeg

2. Ever Ready 1912 Sunray - $110 + shipping

A full box set with original leather strop(which has cuts and scars) The plastic box is broken a bit here and there. The razor and stropper is in excellent condition.

G

Guest2023

OR1.jpegOR2.jpeg

3. Olaf Rasmussent institutional - $60 + shipping

Olaf Rasmussen razor designed for prison or institutional use. It is like Gillette Psycho which uses a key to lock the blade in the razor. I don't have the key but it tightens enough for normal use and has no problem . If you want to use the razor for institutional purpose, 1/4 square tube can be used. Excellent condition.

G

Guest2023

SC1.jpegSc2.jpeg

4. Schick Repeating razor type B -- $50 + shipping

A full box set with leather travel case and manual included. I purchased the razor with a dummy blade still in the head and used the razor a dozen time or more. The blade replacing mechanism works perfectly. There is plating loss or discoloration on the head and neck.

G

Guest2023

A27E14FF-E542-44D7-B1EE-3B2D95638995.jpeg

5. Chacoal Goods Maze handle. $55 + shipping

Purchased it new last year and never used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom