What's new

FS Razors. Brushes. Soap. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following items are offered CONUS only with shipping included. Hopefully the prices are considered fair. Anyone who has shipped anything recently knows it's not cheap. If you purchase more than one item(s) I will cut you a deal.

Paypal F&F if you trust me and like me. Much appreciated.
Paypal G&S if you don't.

Razors
1. Muhle R106 $35
-Same head as the R89, DE89, this brush comes with a beautiful black resin handle with excellent grip. The razor is in like new condition without any scratches or blemishes.

2. Gillette Super Speed, date code C 2 $27
-Razor is in excellent condition with no loss of plating, corrosion etc. Doors open straight and aren't lazy.

3. Gillette Old Type, no date code $18
-Razor in good condition for it's age, all teeth are straight. Very small crack in handle, ends holding tight.

4. Gillette Tech Travel Set with black leather case $28
-Very cool travel set that includes: NOS razor with cardboard insert, NOS blades, brush, mirror, leather case. Case says made in Western Germany. The mirror is a bit foggy due to age.

5. Gillette Tech Travel razor with brass case $18
-Tiny travel razor. Razor itself is in NOS condition. Please see picture as the red plastic holding it in the brass/metal case is cracking due to age.

6. Two separate gold Gillette Techs, $6 each, sold only as add-on.

Brushes

1. Stirling 26MM Finest Badger $20
-Very dense, "wall of badger" feel. Super soft tips. Decent backbone.

2. West Coast Shaving 26mm Silvertip Badger $30
-Dense knot. Soft tips. Decent backbone.

3. Fendrihan High Mountain White Badger, 23mm $50
-Super soft bristles. Light to medium backbone. Good bowl lather brush or for those with sensitive skin.

Soaps/Aftershaves

1. Stirling Sample LOT of 11 samples, $22
-See pictures for scent selection. All samples unused/unopened. This is 11+ oz of Stirling Soap for $22 shipped.

2. Haslinger LOT, 9 pucks $54
-One year old, vacuum sealed because I do that with each and every soap I buy. Sold for $6 a piece shipped and only sold together. Includes: 1 Honey, 1 Schafmilch, 1 Coconut, 2 Seaweed, 1 Sage, 1 Sandalwood, 1 Aloe Vera, 1 Marigold. Only 1 puck is the old tallow, the rest are veg. Haslingler lovers look at this selection!

3. B&M Behold the Whatsis Set, $25
-Lathered and used 4-5 times. 95% remaining

4. Cella Brick, $25
-Unused brick of Cella, purchased December 2018. Immediately upon purchase it went into the vacuum sealer to preserve. I can ship with original box if you want it. It'll probably cost me $10+ to ship this so hopefully you feel $25 is fair.

5. CRSW Barbershop balm $10, NEW, add on only

6. Proraso White Balm, $8, NEW, add on only

That Stirling assortment has some of the best scents that they have. Great deal , since each Soap can last about a month.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

LOWERED PRICES:

Razors

2. Gillette Super Speed, date code C 2 $27 $23
-Razor is in excellent condition with no loss of plating, corrosion etc. Doors open straight and aren't lazy.

3. Gillette Old Type, no date code $18 $16
-Razor in good condition for it's age, all teeth are straight. Very small crack in handle, ends holding tight.

4. Gillette Tech Travel Set with black leather case $28 $24
-Very cool travel set that includes: NOS razor with cardboard insert, NOS blades, brush, mirror, leather case. Case says made in Western Germany. The mirror is a bit foggy due to age.

5. Gillette Tech Travel razor with brass case $18 $16
-Tiny travel razor. Razor itself is in NOS condition. Please see picture as the red plastic holding it in the brass/metal case is cracking due to age.

6. Two separate gold Gillette Techs, $6 each, sold only as add-on. $5 sold as add-on.

Soaps
1. Stirling Sample LOT of 11 samples, $22 $20
-See pictures for scent selection. All samples unused/unopened. This is 11+ oz of Stirling Soap for $20 shipped.

2. Haslinger LOT, 9 pucks $54 $50
-One year old, vacuum sealed because I do that with each and every soap I buy. Sold and shipped together only. Includes: 1 Honey, 1 Schafmilch, 1 Coconut, 2 Seaweed, 1 Sage, 1 Sandalwood, 1 Aloe Vera, 1 Marigold. Only 1 puck is the old tallow, the rest are veg. Haslingler lovers look at this selection!

This is as low as I care to go on these items. Thanks for your interest!
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom