What's new

RazoRock XXX

Thank you for posting pictures. I did not know if I wanted XXX because I already have the Fresco. Now I can clearly see the consistency is different and I think I am going to order it! I wish more people would post pics of new(ish) products like you did. Perfect! I am always interested in seeing what the actual products looks like. Thanks

I recently got a tub of this and have used it a few times. The lather is slick and I like the scent. I've had a little trouble using my badger brush to lather it, but I'm thinking it will be easier with my semogue 1305

I'm not a fan of THIS scent, BUT based on the ingredients within and so many excellent reviews of this brand I'm still going to order some Razorock. I just have to find the right one. Everything abou the thisproduct looks like top shelf. Thank you for the review. Can't wait to find one that's barely scented as this one has EXCELENT expensive cologne smell, just not for me. How I wished! But more Razorck please!

Just recieved my razorock combo pack (1 razorock alum stick and 1 tub of XXX for about $19 shipped free 2-day via amazon Prime).

a quick whiff of this stuff and I would say it smells identical to my Acqua Di Parma deodorant stick.

Can't wait to lather this up!

This soap is very amazing lather wise as are other Razorock products I have tried. However, something in this reacts to my skin and saddens me that I cannot use it any longer. I am still using the Classic scent though.

I gotta get some of XXX to try but I just wish they would have RR samplers so that I can try them before I can commit to a full tub...

Seems that a few people get reaction from it and I've had my share of face burns :sad:

Just got half a sample and I agree with this somewhat. The XXX has been the only product to give me a burn when shaving. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I can attest this cream and AdP are the same thing - they both burned on my skin :sad: I like the scent but my skin vetoed it. In spite of the mild burn I got a very good shave, very close. Easy to lather. Too bad I can't use it.

Last edited:

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I gotta get some of XXX to try but I just wish they would have RR samplers so that I can try them before I can commit to a full tub...

Seems that a few people get reaction from it and I've had my share of face burns :sad:

A few people have gotten a reaction to literally every soap mentioned on this forum. You can't let that deter you. It seems to follow no pattern, as well. Joe likes X but Y gives him a burn, and Fred loves Y but X gives him a burn.

I keep reading this from a lot of posters. It is annoying to not know if you will have a reaction to something, but luckily things move fast on the BST if you do have an issue. If you have a reaction to most soaps you try, I suggest you find your couple of products that work and just stop trying new ones. If, on the other hand, 4 out of 5 products do not give you any issues, and you like variety, then I suggest you quite worrying about who gets a reaction and just try new soaps because you can glean almost no information from the idiosyncratic experience of others.

I think a RazoRock sampler would be an excellent idea. Maybe we should start an email campaign to Joe at ItalianBarber.com?

I think a RazoRock sampler would be an excellent idea. Maybe we should start an email campaign to Joe at ItalianBarber.com?

I'm not sure that would work. The samples would cost as much as the product...they're all less than $9...the labor, smaller container, and shipping would end up running you almost $9, might as well buy the whole tub. For a Kilo of P160 ($50) being broken down into 125g samples is different.

Top Bottom