What's new

Razorock XXX "Guess our due date" PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I are expecting our second child...sometime in the next 9 months! :lol: Guess the due date correctly and you'll get a tub of slightly used Razorock XXX. I've gotten maybe 8 shaves out of it and as much as I love the smell and Joe's service, this tub & I must part ways. As chance would have it, I'm someone this particular product doesn't agree with. The stuff smells delicious and lathers well, so my loss is your gain. The retail cost from Joe is extremely reasonable but if you are itching to try Razorock XXX (or if you are already a fan) here is your chance to score a free tub that is basically 90% full. I'll ship it anywhere in the world because our kid is worth it and so are the folks on this forum. Please format your answer to include month, date, and year. Good luck Gentlemen!

6/14/2012 update:
Gentlemen! Thanks for all of the well wishes, kind thoughts, funny videos, etc!! What an amazing group of folks we have here at Badger & Blade! Since no one has won yet, let me share Hint #1...we have been pregnant for some time now.

6/14/2012 update #2: I am enjoying reading about your kids and your joy along with everyone's sense of humor so much that it is just amazing. To the question about multiple guesses: yes sir, multiple guesses are allowed and encouraged, BUT one guess per post please

Last edited:
Huge fan of RR and IB.

Please don't count me in, but I'd like to encourage anyone who has not tried XXX. I am a believer. Mughetto di bologna is at the top of my list that I must smell from time to time during off hours. Just wait until I get my hands on King Louis, Napolean's, Boston Tea Party, and Caprician Lemon!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Congratulations Tom! 18 January 2013.
That would be approx 9 months after you got your 1st BBS SR shave. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom