What's new

Razorock XXX "Guess our due date" PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm today? :lol:

I don't want to participate, I'm trying to use up a few soaps before I get more of them.
Congrats to you and your wife!!!

Congratulations! I'm enjoying my (still pretty new) third son - he was born November 1st, 2011, so I'll vote for November 1st, 2012 as your due date.

Come on guys, this is sooooo easy......

As all the Dads here now, women start preparing the nest in the second trimester after they got over the, uhm, female form of morning relieve :blushing:. So that would put due date out somewhere between 3 to 6 months. Now taking male procrastination into account, we can safely assume Tkocloser's wife has been pushing him to lighten the den for about 2 months, putting the due date beween 1 to 4 months. Reading the post careful, there is mention of 8 shaves with the product, 8 representing the month August. Furthermore, the product has 3 XXXs, clearly representing roman numerals. Therefore, the only possible due date is:

August 30, 2012

You are all welcome :001_tongu

On a more serious note, congrats to Tkocloser and wife; kids are in most cases our longest lasting legacy. Make it count and enjoy every second.

Oh and thank you for the PIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom