What's new

RazoRock "Vertigo" handle?!?

This design was sent out as a teaser on IG two years ago but never seemed to have materialized... until I spotted it today as an *out of stock* option on the Wunderbar slant.

Has anyone seen this handle as an individual item for sale? If not, can we go on a petition drive to request that RR actually offer this handle for sale?

I like the original version better, but would take either in an instant if available!

insta.JPG

vertigo.JPG

Razorock proudly announces that all their razors are "proudly machined in Canada". Dcosmetic is known to copy designs for most of their handles and brushes from other manufacturers.

IB had them as scratch and dent for a very short time. I unfortunately didn't buy one the day I saw them in stock. I have never seen them available since.

Razorock proudly announces that all their razors are "proudly machined in Canada". Dcosmetic is known to copy designs for most of their handles and brushes from other manufacturers.
Yes,you most probably are right!
The machining marks on the DSZ0 razor head are way different than the machining marks on the RR razor heads.

But the handles of both RR & DS look suspiciously same.
Only difference is the knurling job .In case of RR handles knurling is deeper and more clean-cut ,than the knurling of
the DS handles.

I’ve five ss razors from RR.
It always seemed to me that the heads are made from a different machining facility ,
than the one handles are made.
Different machining job.
Heads (base plate & cap) seem to have been machined much more carefully and with higher precision mill ,than their handles.

Yes,you most probably are right!
The machining marks on the DSZ0 razor head are way different than the machining marks on the RR razor heads.

But the handles of both RR & DS look suspiciously same.
Only difference is the knurling job .In case of RR handles knurling is deeper and more clean-cut ,than the knurling of
the DS handles.

I’ve five ss razors from RR.
It always seemed to me that the heads are made from a different machining facility ,
than the one handles are made.
Different machining job.
Heads (base plate & cap) seem to have been machined much more carefully and with higher precision mill ,than their handles.
I agree with this statement. Imo the heads are more precise, while the handles have many imperfections.

Not 100% sure but the vertigo handle doesn't show any longer on the Razorock side maybe they discontinued it since it has quite some similarities with the Barber Pole? Joe from Razorock is active on twitter so you could drop him the question

Top Bottom