What's new

Razorock synthetic brushes..which one?

At the risk of derailing the thread (since you asked about RR synthetics specifically), I would really encourage you to look at the AP Shave Co. synthetics. His Tuxedo brushes are fantastic.

I also just got a Shavemac synthetic, and I am really blown away. When I started wetshaving, synthetics were really looked down upon; now they are both cheaper and better than most (but not all) of the badger brushes I have used.
Just had a look at this one, looks very nice indeed 👌

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hi everyone,

I want to add a synthetic brush to my collection and had a look at the Razorock ones, I assume the fibre is the same on all (plisoft) so it comes down to knot size and handle don't want to go beyond a 24mm though so help me out guys which one would you choose out of these ⬇

I've always loved the looks of that Italian Flag one in red, white, and green.

I just think it's beautiful.

But..... unfortunately....it appears everyone else does too, as it's sold out. Dang. Did you decide? I admit I didn't read the whole thread......

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Just had a look at this one, looks very nice indeed 👌

That is a beauty!

I've always loved the looks of that Italian Flag one in red, white, and green.

I just think it's beautiful.

But..... unfortunately....it appears everyone else does too, as it's sold out. Dang. Did you decide? I admit I didn't read the whole thread......
Yes this italian styled handle is a beautiful one definitely getting it whenever back in stock, ordered the faux marble 24mm tuxedo from AP shave co got the link from @FarmerTan 👍

I've got 5 RR brushes and like them all. They are:

Plissoft (the original)
Bruce (regular size)
Monster
Beehive
400 in butterscotch with the noir knot

I really like them all. And I use all of them except the Monster simply because it falls in between the Plissoft/Bruce and the Beehive in size. Plus, I'm not crazy about the handle. But the rest are in my regular brush rotation. You won't go wrong with any of them, including the Monster.

Hello. I have noticed there is a RR Plissoft 24mm and a RR Bruce Plissoft 24mm. Are these the same brushes with just different handles? I assume these are the two you have mentioned above.

proxy.php

This one. It is like the Stirling Kong which is my favorite.

proxy.php

This one. It is like the Stirling Kong which is my favorite.
Second the motion. It's the 26mm synthetic plissoft Razorock Monster Brush. Good quality resin handle. My go-to for over two and a half years and still going strong. Note that you can get the same knot with a different Big Bruce handle for the same price. The Bruce also comes in a 24mm size per the post above.

This is my travel brush, but only because I wanted a travel brush that I enjoyed using-not one specifically made for travel. I was going to order another for home until I purchased the Hive.
Hive for a mile

Having recently obtained this one, I couldn't agree more. This has the "SBAD" knot that AP SHAVECo uses (I have the 30mm SBAD in Marble) but in a smaller size. I normally do not like smaller brushes but this brush doesn't act small. Whips up a great lather and the handle feel is perfect.

marty

Top Bottom