What's new

Razorock Switch and Lupo are live

At Italian Barber.

If anybody has been checking constantly, they just went live. No email went out AFAIK.

Lupo is $30
Switch is $40

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Wolfman but Joe needs to get over himself because neither this or the GC looks even remotely like a Wolfman at all!!

Curious what gap. Will prob wait and see reviews. I’m guessing he went more middle of the road than high efficiency.

Saw this. Probably would have picked up a Lupo if it had been done in SS. Not big on aluminum myself.

Looking forward to seeing reviews!

The Lupo sounds interesting, but I just can’t see myself reaching for a black aluminum razor with any regularity.

Oops, I picked up one of those Lupos. I've had my eye on the real deal for awhile but they're not easy to get and also $$$.
RR has earned enough credit in my book for a blind purchase at that price. Could be a good travel razor if it doesn't make the regular rotation.

I hope to see a review soon. I'm very much intrigued by this one. It's sad that Joe is so vague on the details in the listing. I did reach out to him to try to get some info on gap, exposure, etc. so we might know if it's an agressive razor or not. I'll post his response, if one comes.

Great, I like it when RR releases new razors. Only drawback is the slow shipping. Hopefully they can get that in order.

I hope to see a review soon. I'm very much intrigued by this one. It's sad that Joe is so vague on the details in the listing. I did reach out to him to try to get some info on gap, exposure, etc. so we might know if it's an agressive razor or not. I'll post his response, if one comes.
Here's the very speedy response from RR...

It's a mild shaver, not very aggressive in my opinion.

We don't publish stats on the aluminum razors.

Kind Regards,
Tom

Top Bottom