What's new

RazoRock Stealth Slant Explorer Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to give my tech/cadet frankenrazor another try this weekend to get some context, but I strongly suspect all my other razors are going in a box or on BST.

One brush (Omega 49), one razor (RRSS of course), two pre-shaves (Proraso & RR Pro), now all I need to do is sort out my army of soaps and a growing brood of aftershave and I can have room under my sink again.

I understand that one of these has now been sold on eBay for $176. Another forum has one listed for $175 (but that's with shipping, so it's not as expensive as you think). There's a guy who has an offer to buy as many Stealth Slants as possible for $125 each.

The last I heard, Joe was mulling over whether he wanted to be in the razor business. If this really is the end of the RazoRock Stealth Slant production, then I assume $175 will be the lowest price of entry to the "Stealth Party."

Congratulations to all you Stealth Slant test pilots!

"WOW" Someone paying 175.00 dollars for a Zamak or Aluminum Razor. These really are the "End Times"

Last edited:
I may have missed some obviously edited content, but is feltspanky saying this razor is zamak and not aluminum???

And I agree. We really need to drop the eBay issue, guys.

I have not posted any of my reviews here. I sent them to Joseph as he requested. I just didn't want to get involved in the all of the back and forth that was at times, not very friendly. That said, I can express my pleasure with this razor in one simple statement. I will never sell this razor, not for $50.00 or $500.00, it is that good!

@owrichards

SERIOUSLY? are you guys trying to break TOU on purpose?

Originally Posted by Rob W
That would be the proper thing to do. They do own it an are free to do what ever they wish with it however.

It was bound to happen, we all knew it :)

I'm fine with it. I am a big believer in the personal property rights. Once the Gent bought it, it's his to do what he wishes.

I got some really excellent feedback in this thread and other guys emailed me really in depth feedback and thoughts.

I really couldn't be happier and I can't thank this group enough for the effort that has been put forward.​

@razorockJoe, webstore: http://www.italianbarber.com/ , best way to contact me: send email to: [email protected]

I may have missed some obviously edited content, but is feltspanky saying this razor is zamak and not aluminum???

That's how I had interpreted the comment by feltspanky too, hence my question about it. But maybe that's not what he meant? I'm still not totally sure. But either way, the razor is 100% aluminum… I think that has been clearly established all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom