What's new

Razorock soap appreciation post

I'm surprised it doesn't get complimented enough. Great product and range of choices. Even in the UK the price is fantastic. I personally think its on par with Stirling. 4 soaps in and I can't fault them.

I like the RR WTP soaps quite a bit. They perform well and are also priced right too. I would have a stock pile of them, if I didn’t have so many shave soaps already.

The current reformulated stallion soap smells much closer to adp oud than the older stuff. It performs amazingly for me as well. I’ve always been a fan of Razorock soaps.

The first Captain's Choice Bay Rum soap was released under the RazoRock label around 10 years ago. While I'm still using CC soaps, my favorite RR soap is Plague Doctor. I initially bought it as a joke for the label during Covid. Although just a soapy scent, it's the soap I reach for on nights when I'm too tired, or have had too much to drink, to shave. Always a great lather and shave with it. I always look for the RR soaps with Argan. They seem to work best for me.

Think I have 5? different ones in a lot I bought. Going to play with them in a week or so. I keep hearing good things about there soaps!

I recently purchased Razorock What the Puck Black, Blue and Green. These are excellent triple milled soaps that punch well above their weight at $6 each/$3 on sale. See my review from my first use via the link below.

I have 4-5 of them. My favorite is their plague doctor. Emperor is my second followed by their black label

Great soaps when it comes to performance. I have never had a bad RR soap. In total, when also taking prices into consideration are their products hard to beat for their competitors.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I'm generally a cheap soap man. That said, Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore is one of if not the best soap I've ever used. I bought 2 jars when it was first released in 2015/2016, and I haven't quite finished the first one. It gets used a few times a month, particularly in the spring and autumn. I also have the XXX Fresco Menthol, which I like very much. The quality is there.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have lots of Razorock soaps and they are good quality and mostly made by Italian soap artisans. The scents are great and lather quality for protection is excellent.
Some of my favorites are Santa Maria del Fiore, The dead sea, Lavender(discontinued?) regular XXX, Fresco XXX, Amici (discontinued),American barber, Irish Country side and "what the puck" Blue barber. Oh Emperor is a knock off of Creed Aventus and is also great one I almost forgot to mention.
Unfortunate some artisans in Europe closed their businesses down because of Covid crisis and who knows what happens down the road to remaining ones.
One thing I like about most of Razorock soaps they usually do not leave a residual film all over the place on my brushes and razors, they just work well.

Top Bottom