What's new

Razorock Sloc (Double Open Comb ) Unbelievable Shave For the Price

First use of the Razorock SLOC this morning.

I took @Atlantic59's advice and used a Nacet instead of the supplied Derby Extras. Thank you for that, @Atlantic59 :thumbup1:
Used the new Razorock Acqua shave cream (more of a croap). My initial impressions are as the OP stated, a pretty darn nice shave on the cheap. The NAcet was smooth yet gave some nice feedback. Buffing was (as advertised) pretty easy and I had no irritation afterward. I usually lift the razor ever so slightly when buffing, so it took a concerted effort to leave the razor head on my skin and literally just push it backward, but it did deposit some lather and make the subsequent stroke very comfortable.

I relied a lot on the audible feedback for guidance ss I have been using my Henson as a daily driver and it practically sits at the proper angle for you. I really like the weight of this razor. Even with the weight differential from the Henson it never felt unwieldy or uncomfortable. Did 3 passes, with no irritation whatsoever. By and large, got a DFS+ from its first use. I look forward to trying it with different soaps and blades . . . but that NAcet was a great start.

I have always gotten great shaves with my RR SLOC and I think it is among the best bargains in DE shaving. Among its many positive attributes is excellent blade clamping and perfect blade alignment.
Yep, against my R41 (chattery) and fatips (sometimes wonky) it was solid and classy.

Top Bottom