What's new

Razorock Puros

Has anyone tried this and can you tell me a bit more about it? I can't find many reviews and thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My favorite RazoRock. The aftershave is deep, rich and lasts FOREVER on me. I adore it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. I'm definitely getting this one then maybe Mudder Focker.

Does Puros compare with any mainstream fragrances?

None that I have tried. It is just deep, lightly spicy cured tobacco. My great uncle had a tobacco farm in the mountains of North Carolina. It reminds me a bit of walking into his curing barn. I am wearing it today, in fact. I tend not to wear any other fragrances with this too often because it lasts so well on me. Occasionally I will layer something like Eau De Baux to lend a little extra sweetness and spice.

None that I have tried. It is just deep, lightly spicy cured tobacco. My great uncle had a tobacco farm in the mountains of North Carolina. It reminds me a bit of walking into his curing barn. I am wearing it today, in fact. I tend not to wear any other fragrances with this too often because it lasts so well on me. Occasionally I will layer something like Eau De Baux to lend a little extra sweetness and spice.

Gread description!! Thanks! :a14::a14:

Thanks for that. Anyone have experience with Mudder Focker? I have American Barber and love it so I'm looking at building a collection of Razorock splashes.

Mudder Focker is killer!! The scent is intoxicating! Performance wise...one of the best performers from this brand. Can't believe it's this cheap. Bargain bargain bargain!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow! I think I'm gonna have to buy them all!

Do it .. you won't regret !
Note - easier for me to stack all the soaps rather than the matching AS bottles so the soaps stash !
proxy.php

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Do it .. you won't regret !
Note - easier for me to stack all the soaps rather than the matching AS bottles so the soaps stash !
proxy.php

Just the man I'm looking for, I was thinking of purchasing some Nomad AS & soap and was wondering what you thought of it. Maybe there is something you like better.
proxy.php

Just the man I'm looking for, I was thinking of purchasing some Nomad AS & soap and was wondering what you thought of it. Maybe there is something you like better.
proxy.php
Nomad, I find it mostly citrusy orange and bergamot. Like most scents from RR,.the scent power is in the middle ....not mild and not overwhelming . The splash closes it for me and it lingers gently for a few hours.

I believe they cloned a famous scent called zizonia which unfortunately I don't have any experience with .

If you're in to high notes of citrusy orange go go for it.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Nomad, I find it mostly citrusy orange and bergamot. Like most scents from RR,.the scent power is in the middle ....not mild and not overwhelming . The splash closes it for me and it lingers gently for a few hours.

I believe they cloned a famous scent called zizonia which unfortunately I don't have any experience with .

If you're in to high notes of citrusy orange go go for it.

Thanks, Next time I place a order I will have to maybe take the chance.:a17:

Puros is a must buy. Nothing like it. Rich, dark, spicy, classic, original.

Nomad is great. The warm spice profile actually reminds me of puros. I don’t find it very citrusy at all, fwiw. Don Marco is pure citrus if that’s what you want.

Wearing it right now. The tobacco leaf scent is all day lasting. It's my Sunday splash and there is a scent Nightshade something or other that it smells like. It's my favorite Razorock/Italian Barber scent. Hurrah,I smell like a good cigar!

Puros arrived today. A quick splash, I wasn't too sure about it. 2 mins later I love it. I'll be wearing this over Christmas as it seems ideal for this time of year, although I think it'll be great any time of year.

What a beautiful scent.

Top Bottom