What's new

Razorock P.160 Wow!

RR soaps are very good, especially for their price point, but I find I need quite a bit to really get a great shave. Still a great cost per shave though. MF, as mentioned is one of their best but I find Dead Sea to be a bit better, but the cost is quite a bit more.

RR soaps are very good, especially for their price point, but I find I need quite a bit to really get a great shave. Still a great cost per shave though. MF, as mentioned is one of their best but I find Dead Sea to be a bit better, but the cost is quite a bit more.
Dead Sea is a fantastic soap, even at it's price point. Great scent, great skin nutrition, and looks great.

I have an unused tub of RR P.160 I keep meaning to start using, just hasn't made its way into the rotation yet. But it's one of the few soaps I open just to smell, love that scent. Very similar to the original RR Cacao.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dead Sea is a fantastic soap, even at it's price point. Great scent, great skin nutrition, and looks great.

I have an unused tub of RR P.160 I keep meaning to start using, just hasn't made its way into the rotation yet. But it's one of the few soaps I open just to smell, love that scent. Very similar to the original RR Cacao.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Only issue with P.160 is that I have a bad reaction to it so I had to give it away. Love the scent and performance but just can't handle the irritation. I understand others have issues with it too, mostly the almond scent ingredient, but P.160 is the only almond scented soap that causes issues for me. I really hated giving it away.

I haven't tried MF, but I like their take on SMN. The light scent and retro presentation is probably what attracted me the most.

Would you say MF is better than SMDF by a significant margin?

I haven't tried Sante Maria Del Fiore recently so for me top comment wouldn't be fair as I'd just be guessing. Mudder Focker was a good deal better than all of the RazoRock soaps that I've tried when I tried them. It's definitely worth trying and I suspect you'll really enjoy it. The scent is inspired by the Terre d' Hermes cologne which is a woody orange scent.

I've moved on to soaps from Grooming Dept, Tallow & Steel and Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations (Premium version) as these are the very best I've found. These are mostly what I use now and what I'd call elite. Next level down for me I'd call outstanding and it includes Wholly Kay, Barrister & Mann, Declaration Grooming, and PannaCrema Nuavia. Elite and outstanding soaps together (for me) make up my tier 1. Mudder Focker would fall in the next level down (tier 2) for me that contains most of the excellent soaps out there. Most soap makers can easily make an excellent soap. Very few make something that is elite or outstanding.

There seems to be a few Razorock soaps that use this "RazoRock Super Tallow Formula".
Does anyone know if this is a recent formulation?
Every so often I'll go to the Italian Barber web site and see what's new and
look at the soap ingredients.

Top Bottom