What's new

Razorock P.160 Wow!

I received my Razorock P.160 today! I’m honestly in shock! How can a soap that costs $5.99 be this good? It ‘s in the same class as $20-$30 soaps from other manufacturers. Ive never heard anyone say they don’t like marzipan fragrance. Sooooo why isn’t this soap in everyone’s cabinet? This good for $5.99? That’s cheaper than drug store cream! It’s among the cheapest of the cheap! Thick creamy tallow goodness! Amazing buy!

I'm a big fan. Joe reformulated this soap a year or so ago to use a more expensive, less irritating almond scent. I've got probably 1/2 kilo of Cella sitting idle, P.160 has won me over. It would probably be more popular if he tripled the price.

I'm a big fan. Joe reformulated this soap a year or so ago to use a more expensive, less irritating almond scent. I've got probably 1/2 kilo of Cella sitting idle, P.160 has won me over. It would probably be more popular if he tripled the price.

One of the few times reformulation is a good thing...

Just looked up Cremo lathering shave cream at Target and it was $7.99 for 4.5 oz. Even with regard to economies of scale in Cremo’s advantage P.160 should not be $5.99. Not saying Cremo is bad. Never tried their lathering cream.

I have a few RR soaps and I haven't found a bad one yet. If it is like the scent of Cella than I didn't mind it but not a favorite for me to want to buy it. I don't think you can go wrong with any RR as long as you like the scent. Enjoy!

RR soaps are great value. Not the best post-shave feel but they just work.

I also enjoy the marsipan scent, very reminscent of Cella.

For me the P.160 is another excellent soap but not something I find elite that would fall into my exclusive tier 1 category.

As far as the RazoRock soaps go for me, Mudder Focker is their very best offering by a good margin. If you're impressed by the RazoRock soaps you should give that one a try.

For me the P.160 is another excellent soap but not something I find elite that would fall into my exclusive tier 1 category.

As far as the RazoRock soaps go for me, Mudder Focker is their very best offering by a good margin. If you're impressed by the RazoRock soaps you should give that one a try.
Yup, MF is a phenomenal soap.

P.160 is excellent though.

I haven't tried MF, but I like their take on SMN. The light scent and retro presentation is probably what attracted me the most.

Would you say MF is better than SMDF by a significant margin?

SMDF has also undergone a recent reformulation, in my opinion for the better. It's a firmer soap now and the performance is very very good.

SMDF has also undergone a recent reformulation, in my opinion for the better. It's a firmer soap now and the performance is very very good.

That is good to hear. I prefer loading directly from the container, the soft consistency of SMDF makes that a bit of a hassle.

I got two RR soaps in a trade I made a while ago.
Irish Countryside and MF.
I haven’t used the MF yet but am really impressed with the performance of the other. Smells great too.

There seems to be a few Razorock soaps that use this "RazoRock Super Tallow Formula".
Does anyone know if this is a recent formulation?

Top Bottom