What's new

Razorock Mudder Focker (any other favorite Razorock offerings?)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I am a RR fan. Decent products at great prices. Don Marco is one of my favorite soaps. Lathers easily, and the scent is intoxicating to me. Love Z Peppino and Dead Sea as well. Probably have more than a dozen tubs of RR soaps. When they go on sale, I throw them in the cart to get up to the free shipping. During the moving sale I stocked up on my favs, and got a bunch of tubs to give away. Picked up SMDF as well. I do have Mudder Fokker and XXX from when they first came out and got popular... but I enjoy citrus and tobacco soaps, bay rums, and classic barbershop scents more. I find MF and XXx to be a bit perfumy . Great performers though, and I do break them out from time to time.

Somehow after half a tub of mudderfocker I have given it away but general good shave
Still have some Dead Sea, plague doctor nice too but like stirlings performance better.

None of the five different formulas of RazoRock soap that I've tried, including Mudder, have been good enough to buy again. I'd still like to try Dead Sea, though.

When I started wet shaving I ordered a few RR soaps they had on sale.
The ones I enjoy the most are:
Tuscan Oud
Lavender
Acqua
Irish
Al Sapone

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
With soaps that don't quite build enough lather, try adding a dime or so dollop of Cremo to your lathering bowl, load your brush with the soap of your choice and create mounds of slick and cushioning lather. :)

If you search for "super lather" on B&B, you'll find additional posts. :)

YMMV

I used the XXX today for the first time and it preformed very well. It exploded with lather within the first 10 seconds and my razor glided through my shave relatively easy. I was not a huge fan of the scent, but the shave was good enough that I may explore some of their other soaps in the near future.

Top Bottom