What's new

GIVEAWAY! Razorock Mamba .70

Hi All,
I’ve only been wet shaving since late August 22. I’ve bought all my razors pre-owned (one was generously gifted to me without me buying anything from this seller – a previous member here @ExtraProtein ).

With each razor that I bought, the sellers generously added something in there without me asking for it. My very first purchase was a polished Rockwell 6s and as soon as that seller heard that it was my first step into the DE world, he included 5 sets of assorted 5 pack of blades and even a hand written note with some tips about wet shaving. This and all the other free/thoughtful stuff that I received not only made me realize how awesome this shaving community was but it was a great feeling being on the receiving end of these wonderful gestures.

I am trying to re-create this same feeling (probably to a much smaller degree) for someone else.

Here are the rules….There are no rules! 😊

If you want the Mamba .70 just say you’re in.

In a few days, I will have all the folks name that are in on pieces of paper, shuffle the paper, let it drop on the floor and the first one my puppy goes towards…..is the winner.

In the pics is an Ikon stainless steel handle for reference. If you need a handle, just let me know and I can include that very handle.

Shipping is on me.

Good Luck!
1259F199-B620-42F0-9759-DADBD8D97F5D.jpeg
47BC093D-E3E1-451A-B81D-D4D2C5D4AC23.jpeg
E681AA4B-7B23-4BB1-84C3-8D094F564C55.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice of you. Not in, but just out of curiosity, why are you pricing the razor? Why does it not suit you? What are you using instead?

Very nice of you. Not in, but just out of curiosity, why are you pricing the razor? Why does it not suit you? What are you using instead?
Good Question. This was the second razor I bought. I was new to DE and was using plate 2 on my Rockwell 6s and enjoyed it so I got this razor as I read it was mild, smooth and some what efficient. Over time, and since I only shave 2-3 times a week, I realized I liked more aggressive razors.

These are my other razors:
Rockwell 6s polished (plate 6)
Above The Tie R1 (this was gifted to me)
Razorock Lupo 95 & 72 plate.
Razorock SLOC

Some days I think I like the Above Tie best other days I think the Rockwell is my favorite. The Lupo 95 is my 3rd favorite though.

I forgot to mention - I would like to keep the PIF in CONUS.

Hi All,
I’ve only been wet shaving since late August 22. I’ve bought all my razors pre-owned (one was generously gifted to me without me buying anything from this seller – a previous member here @ExtraProtein ).

With each razor that I bought, the sellers generously added something in there without me asking for it. My very first purchase was a polished Rockwell 6s and as soon as that seller heard that it was my first step into the DE world, he included 5 sets of assorted 5 pack of blades and even a hand written note with some tips about wet shaving. This and all the other free/thoughtful stuff that I received not only made me realize how awesome this shaving community was but it was a great feeling being on the receiving end of these wonderful gestures.

I am trying to re-create this same feeling (probably to a much smaller degree) for someone else.

Here are the rules….There are no rules! 😊

If you want the Mamba .70 just say you’re in.

In a few days, I will have all the folks name that are in on pieces of paper, shuffle the paper, let it drop on the floor and the first one my puppy goes towards…..is the winner.

In the pics is an Ikon stainless steel handle for reference. If you need a handle, just let me know and I can include that very handle.

Shipping is on me.

Good Luck!
View attachment 1586153View attachment 1586154View attachment 1586155
I'm in

Top Bottom