What's new

razorock LUPO

so, I ordered a razorock lupo back on April 12 of this year and finally received the razor a few day ago and I just used it last night and it was a very very nice shaver. It's a keeper for sure, but I will likely not be ordering from razorock/italian barber ever again despite loving their products because their shipping is absolutely horrible. it takes forever to get to you when other companies like PAA, MAGGARDS, AND STIRLING ship quickly and you have your stuff in 3-4 days. italian barber used to ship their products with USPS and you get your products usually in 2-4 days, but not they use the terrible canada post to ship your products. be warned about this. canada post is TERRIBLE.

I just bought an aluminum Lupo and have used it twice with great results. My initial reaction is that it's the closest shave I've gotten from a DE razor. But my other razors have been of the mild variety (EJ DE89 and Merkur 33C). I think the DE89, which has been my main razor for the past year, is smoother, but I can see the Lupo becoming a daily driver.

I just bought an aluminum Lupo and have used it twice with great results. My initial reaction is that it's the closest shave I've gotten from a DE razor. But my other razors have been of the mild variety (EJ DE89 and Merkur 33C). I think the DE89, which has been my main razor for the past year, is smoother, but I can see the Lupo becoming a daily driver.

Also, I ordered it from Italian Barber and received it in less than a week, so the shipping situation has definitely improved.

I ordered a Hawk V3 on the 21st and it's being delivered tomorrow. I did pay a little more to have it shipped via UPS.
The company I work for sells to a lot of Canadian customers an we ship via UPS only. We have not experienced any issues with them.

I bought a razor from a forum member and it was put into the mail the day after I sent payment; I saw the tracking number.
USPS said it would be delivered on Friday but it wasn't. Now when I look at the tracking it just says the shipment is delayed, and doesn't even try to give me an estimate of when it will come.

Given a global pandemic, I don't think it is right to blame RazoRock for the delay in receiving your razor.

Glad that it shaves well.

My IB orders make it to Chicago in 2-3 days. Once they hit Chicago it is 3-5 days to get to me in Tennessee. I don't think it is an IB or Canadian post issue. As others have said, I think the pandemic has slowed things.

Top Bottom