What's new

Razorock Lupo vs. DLC Lupo

I had a chance to use the aluminum version of the Lupo for the first time this morning. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this razor as I have not been a fan of light weight DE's. My favoritie DE is the DLC Lupo which has been my go to razor for awhile now and was just curious if the lighter weight version would produce the same results.

I was pleasantly surprised as although it was a lot lighter than the DLC version, it produced a very good shave of the head and the face. If any of you have been curious about the Lupo and whether or not to try it, I would say go for it.

Now I am patiently waiting on the polished SS version to come out, hopefully that will be sooner than later.

Thanks for posting!

Sometimes a light weight razor is the way to go, especially if you want a change of pace! :thumbup:
It had a lot of great reviews to so I figured what the heck, give it a stab. I am glad that I did.

I had a chance to use the aluminum version of the Lupo for the first time this morning. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this razor as I have not been a fan of light weight DE's. My favoritie DE is the DLC Lupo which has been my go to razor for awhile now and was just curious if the lighter weight version would produce the same results.

I was pleasantly surprised as although it was a lot lighter than the DLC version, it produced a very good shave of the head and the face. If any of you have been curious about the Lupo and whether or not to try it, I would say go for it.

Now I am patiently waiting on the polished SS version to come out, hopefully that will be sooner than later.
I have the aluminum Lupo. It is the only aluminum DE I like. And of the 20+ razors I own, it is my best shaver.

I check every morning and every afternoon for the emergence of the polished SS variant to emerge. I had emailed about it in June and was told they were trying for a Labor Day estimated arrival. In the mean time I tried a Blackbird :)001_tt1:) and now I don't know if I'll still try for a SS Lupo.

I check every morning and every afternoon for the emergence of the polished SS variant to emerge. I had emailed about it in June and was told they were trying for a Labor Day estimated arrival. In the mean time I tried a Blackbird :)001_tt1:) and now I don't know if I'll still try for a SS Lupo.
I find myself checking quite often also. I haven't tried a Blackbird, maybe I should.

Top Bottom