What's new

razorock lupo SS DC

Just bought the razorock lupo dual comb stainless steel de razor and used it a little while ago and it's a great razor. I find the open comb side is just as efficient as the 0.95 closed bar side. I got it with the razorock SUPER KNURL handle which is my favorite de razor handle of all time. so grippy and so neat to look at and hold. I already have the 0.95 de razor, but wanted to try the dual comb one. does not disappoint and for 70 bucks, you really can't go wrong.

The Lupo Dual Comb is on my radar....saving my pennies, but too many other bills this month. It's been cold and the doggone heating bill is cramping my RAD. I think I want the titanium halo handle. This will be my first Razorock.

I am not really keen on the DC but I do wonder if RR will come out with a standard OC top for the Lupo? I am really debating on getting a new RR razor either between the GC with the .68 OC or waiting to see if they come out with a OC for the Lupo. Do I really need it no but I would like one.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I find the same, the OC .72 and SB .95 side are very much even in efficiency. I wonder constantly if they could not have switched that around, .72 SB and .95 OC.

P.S.: The Super Knurl handle is the most grippy handle I had so far, could be used as file to flee from prison. Hehe...! The Alpha Viper handle is a good alternative, just FYI, I like it even a bit more. I use it as handle for my Wunderbar head.

I also find both sides of the Lupo DC to have similar efficacy, but i'm mostly using the .95 side. It's a great razor overall and my only issue is that i'm not a fan of the safety bar pattern. Imo regardless if a razor is oc or sb, the teeth and the safety bar should be very smooth and rounded instead of being prickly and rough. Other than that - a fantastic razor for it's price.

For me this is probably the best I have.....and that is among probably 100....; if I could only have one, this would probably be it. Head and face....and the OC is great for those days when it's been 4d with no shaves. Good stuff

Top Bottom