What's new

Razorock Lupo .95 Open Comb

Good explanation. I like the precise percentage too. And I hope @dmshaver knows I was kidding. The man is beyond reproach.
Let us know how you lie it. There are not as many reviews on the open comb, so please share your thoughts on it. And if you can, please share a comparison with the safety bar since you have both.
Just getting back to this thread, sorry gents. And sorry for typing my original post with my toes while my eyes were closed. My post was supposed to begin
“Let us know how you like it.”

And @100pctFragranceFree, we’re all good. I knew you were kidding. We’re all gentlemen here.

Purchase history:

Weber PH - to cure rad
ATT R1 - to cure RAD
Rockwell 6s - to cure RAD
GC 84 - to cure RAD
Lupo 95 SB - to cure RAD
Lupo 95 OC - to cure RAD

In my experience, there’s always a new razor on the market every six months to a year that temps me to buy.
Possibly the technology is improving I’m not sure. All those razor shave me well.

Oh Yeah. Got it…
Just a fantastic 2.5 pass shave with the .95-OC. BBS finish is practically automatic with this razor. But, that’s the case with the .95-SB and the .72-OC as well (well, the .72-OC gets me there in 3 but, the plus is I get to use more of the luscious lather that I always make to much of) with relative ease. Think of the .95-OC as the #4 or clean-up hitter in baseball. It packs the most punch of the three. It can also make you pay if you know how sluggers work in the ballgame. Very well worth a weeper here or there every once in a while. Not tonight though.

Great shaves to all….

59D41690-C438-4AF2-A1C2-276A6D7E4F16.jpeg

Oh Yeah. Got it…
Just a fantastic 2.5 pass shave with the .95-OC. BBS finish is practically automatic with this razor. But, that’s the case with the .95-SB and the .72-OC as well (well, the .72-OC gets me there in 3 but, the plus is I get to use more of the luscious lather that I always make to much of) with relative ease. Think of the .95-OC as the #4 or clean-up hitter in baseball. It packs the most punch of the three. It can also make you pay if you know how sluggers work in the ballgame. Very well worth a weeper here or there every once in a while. Not tonight though.

Great shaves to all….

View attachment 1582470
Well written and a great description of the .95 OC.👍😊💈

It arrived. Can't wait to use this one. Feels great in the hand with this handle, good weight to it.

View attachment 1584052

Even though I almost exclusively shave with feather artisan blades, this is one razor I'll never sell and always shaves very nicely.
Shane, a beautiful razor indeed. And with that Bulldog handle, it ain’t going no where from your hand!👍😊💈

It arrived. Can't wait to use this one. Feels great in the hand with this handle, good weight to it.

View attachment 1584052

Even though I almost exclusively shave with feather artisan blades, this is one razor I'll never sell and always shaves very nicely.
I also have the bulldog handle and the radio knob handle and the HD handle. Not sure which one I prefer. I do prefer the extra weight with the stainless steel over the titanium though. That open comb has more blade fill.

I also have the bulldog handle and the radio knob handle and the HD handle. Not sure which one I prefer. I do prefer the extra weight with the stainless steel over the titanium though. That open comb has more blade fill.
Another case of YMMV. I have my Lupo .95 OC on a Titanium Halo handle. I have tried it on several other handles, including the RazoRock Bulldog, but my favorite by far is the Titanium Halo. I like the way the razor is so light and maneuverable. I have other razors that are much heavier, like the brass Christopher Bradley and the Blackland Dart, and enjoy using them with their much beefier handles, but somehow (for me) the Lupo works best with a light handle.

Just had my first shave and it was honestly maybe my best DE experience I've had. I tend to lean to razors I can use a feather pro/super artisan blade in, and I don't feel like DE cut my beard as well but this thing shaved amazing. I loaded it with a polsilver, nothing about it seemed aggressive or scary, just sharp, effecient and smooth. I might be rotating DE shaves in more now.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Just had my first shave and it was honestly maybe my best DE experience I've had. I tend to lean to razors I can use a feather pro/super artisan blade in, and I don't feel like DE cut my beard as well but this thing shaved amazing. I loaded it with a polsilver, nothing about it seemed aggressive or scary, just sharp, effecient and smooth. I might be rotating DE shaves in more now.
I started out with AC single edge razors and still love my Claymore Evolution, my first AC razor. I added an ATT X1 AC Slant a while back and it made its way to my top razor list from the first shave. What a wonderful razor. I have a few DE razors I like as much as the AC razors now but it took me a while to find them.

I'm glad you had a great shave with your RR Lupo 95OC. RazoRock continues to turn out great razors at reasonable prices. I'm not sure how they do it, but I'm grateful they do.

Top Bottom