What's new

FS RazoRock Lupo .72 Stainless Razor, Art of Shaving Sandalwood (Tallow), & Simpson Trafalgar T3 Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I’ve decided to let some things go and will give a brief description below of each item and also the reason that I'm selling.

CONUS only & PayPal Goods and Services for payment
Prices include shipping

RazoRock Lupo .72 Stainless Steel Razor w/HD Handle - Price: $55
Like new condition. I’ve only owned this for a few weeks and have only used it four times. The HD handle is listed by RazoRock as 82mm long, 13mm diameter in the middle, 14mm diameter on the end, and weighs 2.6 oz. Includes original packaging.

This is a very nice razor, but I just don’t foresee grabbing it very often when I have other razors sitting next to it that I like even more. I don’t want a large razor collection, so for a new one to stay, I have to love it, and this one doesn’t quite make the cut.

Art of Shaving Sandalwood Soap (Tallow) - 6 Pucks Available - Price: 2 for $45 or 4 for $80, or 6 for $110
(For shipping purposes, I’d like to sell these as pairs or rather than just a single puck)

These are NOS pucks that are still in the original plastic wrapping (sorry, no box). These are the highly regarded Tallow formula soaps that are no longer available. These still have plenty of scent left in them (I can easily smell them through the plastic wrapping and also use one on a regular basis that was from the same shipment the these came from) . They are a bit discolored on the surface due to age, but that goes away after the first couple times loading a brush on them. This is one of my all time favorite soaps, but I’m feeling like I bought too many, so am letting some of them go to a new home. I’m still keeping enough for myself to last quite a few years, so I won't be missing out.

Simpson Trafalgar T3 Synthetic Brush - Price: $23
Like new condition. I am the original owner and have used it about 6 times. I love the Simpson Trafalgar brushes and have a T1 and T2 that I’m keeping, but the T3 is simply too big for me, so it doesn’t get used. Includes original packaging.

Knot Dia: 26mm (Looks to be closer to 29mm to me, but the specs list it as 26mm)
Loft: 50mm
Handle Height: 50mm
(Specs taken from Simpson’s website)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Update: Two AoS soap pucks have been sold. Four are still available.

Art of Shaving Sandalwood Soap (Tallow) - 4 Pucks Available - Price: 2 for $45 or 4 for $80

(For shipping purposes, I’d like to sell these as pairs or rather than just a single puck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom