What's new

RazoRock Italian Triple milled soaps Black/Gold/Green/Blue Label

Guys is there any european store or any other way to get those sticks? Google search found only italian barber, BUT they charge 40$ of shipping for 13$ worth of soap. On the bay there is 1 stick for 12$ and 15$ of shipping...just too expensive for a soap
There is a way to get equivalent soaps from a Euro shop. It seems these soaps are made in Italy by Saponificio Bignoli. You can find them sold in Europe under different brands (there's a great deal of rebranding going on these days). Same formula. However, the price is not as low as the Razorock versions.

Goodfellas' Smile Lemon (they have other scents, too):
1608409270424.png

Saponificio Bignoli Solido (Orange, Lemon, Bergamot scents):
1608409409038.png

One of the best value for money hard shaving soaps in Europe at the moment is the Ach. Brito Mogno. It is completely unrelated to these soaps, but quite a nice soap for the money.

I literally bought $60 of the soap (28 pucks @ the Deal of the Day price) to get the free shipping. I was getting the discounted price though so it wound up being $2+tax per puck... so even though there's literally no chance I'll ever use it all shaving... It's so cheap I can use it as body soap, not because it's bad (the reason most shave soaps get used in the shower), just because I have SO MUCH.

That said, if I had any itch for any of the brushes they sold when I placed the order (for instance if they had that Jade Omega Boar brush), I'd have used that to get up to $60 instead because yeah 28 pucks of soap when I already make my own soap and still have a ton of other soap stockpiled is just unnecessary.

But yeah... with shaving soaps, it just makes sense to only order them when you get free shipping. Shipping is a huge portion of shave soap cost.

Maybe throw that TFS in the italian wine glass in for $15? That looks pretty nifty to me.

If you're a DE shaver, maybe buy some blades you like?

Are you in EU? Because $60 free ship is only US and Canada anyway.
Yes I am in the EU, this is why I ask abouit EUROPEAN stores -,-

There is a way to get equivalent soaps from a Euro shop. It seems these soaps are made in Italy by Saponificio Bignoli. You can find them sold in Europe under different brands (there's a great deal of rebranding going on these days). Same formula. However, the price is not as low as the Razorock versions.

Goodfellas' Smile Lemon (they have other scents, too):
View attachment 1197215

Saponificio Bignoli Solido (Orange, Lemon, Bergamot scents):
View attachment 1197219
One of the best value for money hard shaving soaps in Europe at the moment is the Ach. Brito Mogno. It is completely unrelated to these soaps, but quite a nice soap for the money.
Hanslinger's are around 25% cheaper and more easily available in many EU countries.
I would be utterly impressed if they match Hasl's performance, let alone overcome it..

I threw these in to get free shipping at Italian Barber a while back without much thought given the low price. I have been very pleasantly surprised. In general I prefer harder soaps to the softer, artisan croap style soaps, so these fit the bill there. From a scent perspective, my favorite is the Black, which is a barbershop scent, and my wife's favorite is the Italian cologne style Gold. The Blue is pleasant, but I haven't shaved with it yet, and the Green has become a shower soap - and even there I haven't particularly enjoyed the scent in the shower either.

As to performance, I see nothing to complain about. I used the Gold every day during a 16 day trip to Canada (14 in quarantine), and had a great shave every day. It meets all of my requirements for a shave soap: it lathers easily, producing plenty of reasonably thick lather, the razor glides smoothly over it and it leaves my face feeling comfortably moisturized but not greasy.

So for an estimate at #uses per puck...

The puck+container of the black was 121g on arrival. I used it 2x in November and it's been my soap for I believe every shave (minus 1) in Dec after Dec 1... I'd estimate 15 total uses so far.

I let it dry unlidded after every shave... Last use (before this weigh in) was 24 hrs ago..

It weighs 129g.

So the water it's taken on (and won't let go of to evap) far outweighs the amount of soap used in the ~15 uses so far.

I'd estimate we're looking at 125-200 shaves per puck.

Last edited:
~20-25 shaves in... still 129g weight. Slightest depression visible in center. I'm thinking ~150-200 shaves per puck, but given behavior (no loss of weight, but loss of volume) I suspect it's going to get progressively softer with use and slowly the rate of use will increase. Around 50-75 shaves I'm thinking it'll start to go a lot faster.

Used ~20-25x (129g now, 121 new) puck vs New 121g puck in pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_20201231_101323503_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201231_101323503_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I also picked up the newest Triple Milled Razorock soaps recently. Got all 4 for $12 and for $3 for a 3.5 Oz puck with a scent and performance like these is unmatched by anyone, meaning no other company offers triple milled soap this good for such a affordable price. I bought the original 3 pucks (Blue, Lime, Orange) but the scents were just OK while these new ones have some excellent scents.

Yellow is suppost to be the same as RR XXX but havent used XXX so cant compaire, but has a nice Citrus Colonia scent.

Green- fresh, clean, and almost has a Green Tweed vibe with some woodsy notes. Very nice and pairs well with Zi Peppino

Black- masculine cologne with slight peppery notes. Was my favorite off the puck

Blue- same as the OG Floid Blue has a clean barbershop scent similar to Aqua Velva or Floid Blue.

With the hundreds of soaps i have tried since starting wet shaving it takes a lot to impress me, but the performance of these pucks can compete with some top tier triple milled soaps such as SV, Tabac, Musgo Real, Mongo, Etc. then factor in the price of $3/puck and these quickly rise to the top. Zero regrets of this purchase despite having several lifetimes of shave soap. Highly recommend checking these out and REALLY hope they release even more scents in the future like Mudder Focker, Tuscan Oud, and Don Marco.

Yeah Price/performance is great on them. They aren't top tier soap (Speick stick and a handful of others are better), but they are darn close (tabac-tier I'd say) and crazy cheap. I bought like 40 pucks to get free shipping and reselling the extras doesnt even make sense, they're so cheap they cost less than it costs to ship them... so I'm actually looking at maybe using some as Body soap (and/or piffing) just because I'll never use up all I got for my ~$75 shipped purchase.

I gave up on trying to count the shaves for a puck. It's a lot. Figure same ballpark as other triple milled stuff (a'la DR H) Soap actually reminds me a little bit of Dr H. Texture is somewhere between Dr H and MWF, with Tabac-ish lather.

I bought a few of the blue barbershop pucks back in winter time. Since I like the scent of Floid Blue or similar scents. Now that it's spring time I just added it to my rotation and got a couple of shaves with it.

As mentioned it's a really good performing soap for the $$. I just may have to stockpile a few more pucks as well, next time I see it on sale.

I bought some of the original WTP pucks and the newer "Label" soaps. Not a fan of the blue WTP scent, but the orange and lime are subtle, not overpowering, and enjoyable. I also wasn't a fan of the black label scent.
Overall, the prices when they are on sale are unbeatable. Not top tier soaps for me either, but certainly more than good enough for everyday use.
I am also pretty surprised that they aren't talked about more on the forum.

Great soaps, I bought 12 on sale. I live in Italy and can't found them here. I'll have to get more for back up. The performances are very good and the scents too. I tried the Gold Label paired with 4711 cologne.

I agree, these are under appreciated soaps that perform very well, especially at their price point. I didn’t like the Black scent so I PIFed it but I enjoy Blue, Green, and yellow.

I got a set of four of the soaps in a sale awhile ago: Blue, Black, Green and Gold label. The sale price was $8.88 so that is $2.22 for each 100g puck.

I pulled the Gold Label out for a shave recently and was very pleased with the results. I think one puck might provide 200+ shaves, so price/performance will be difficult to beat. I thought the citrus scent was pleasant enough.

Last edited:
First shave with the Green Label today, my pick as the best scent of the 4. Lathers very easy for triple milled soap, not as good as my favorite tallow soaps but right up there with the better veggie soaps.

First go with a What the Puck soap. Performance was good, about what I expected it to be. I got a decently creamy lather with good slickness. It made for a nice, completely trouble free head and face shave. What really blew me away though is the scent. I thought it was based on YSL Rive Gauche, which it does have a resemblance too. But there is distinctly more to it, and I get a brighter green note, maybe tobacco flower? I really like it! The splash just keeps the fantastic scent going. Plus I got it on sale a couple weeks ago, so about $12 bucks for soap and splash is a great value.
625.jpg

I got a set of four of the soaps in a sale awhile ago: Blue, Black, Green and Gold label. The sale price was $8.88 so that is $2.22 for each 100g puck.

I pulled the Gold Label out for a shave recently and was very pleased with the results. I think one puck might provide 200+ shaves, so price/performance will be difficult to beat. I thought the citrus scent was pleasant enough.
Which color of the label line is citrus scented ? Is it the gold ? I have only 1 rr soap and its the rr wtp orange.

Top Bottom