What's new

Razorock Irish Countryside

I have been in 3017 mode in the last two years. Finally went through most of them. First new arrival is one I’ve been wanting to try since it released. I like this newTallow formula over the older versions I have tried from razorock.

Irish Countryside is on the lightly scented side. However it smells really clean and lathered up beautifully. Once lathered the scent really comes out and fills the bathroom. This is the nicest interpretation of GIT I have come across. Slightly greener and a touch more violet than Cool Water it Aspen. A little more aquatic than Sitlring. I will have to try the splash and zcent at some point. Very pleased.
DA8AFA79-E15F-4A55-8D66-45623B969AC2.jpeg

Attachments

• E5C93DBB-150F-4512-99E0-E18140227983.jpeg
    E5C93DBB-150F-4512-99E0-E18140227983.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 59
Agreed, this is a good one. The aftershave and Zcent are great with the shaving soap. The Zcent doesn't last long but it's very close to the aftershave scent.

How does the soap and AS compare to Stirling Sharp Dressed Man offerings?

Scentwise I like Irish countrysides take on GIT a tad more. I have the zcent cologne of it and it is wonderful.
However the soap is lightly scented (like most Razorock soaps in the last few years.)

If you mean by lather quality, post shave feel, slickness, and scent strength I vote Stirling for both soap and AS. To be fair though I love Stirling's soap.

I'm working my way through soap and AS samples of Sharp Dressed Man at the moment and really like the scent and the performance. I was curious if Razorock would be worth trying before I buy full sized from Stirling.

I'm working my way through soap and AS samples of Sharp Dressed Man at the moment and really like the scent and the performance. I was curious if Razorock would be worth trying before I buy full sized from Stirling.

You can't go wrong either way. I would say Stirling for soap and AS if I could only pick one(I have SDM soap in rotation also), and Razorock for the cologne.

Have you tried samples of Mountain Man and Executive Man? Those are also based on Creed scents. I like them both slightly more than SDM.

Yeah it’s pretty lightly scented. I used it for the first time last night.
I usually shave at night so prefer lightly scented soaps before I go to bed.
Very nice scent though and lathers like a dream. Good stuff indeed.

Top Bottom