What's new

RazoRock High Mountain White Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush

I've been wanting to get a 24mm silvertip for a while. All the reviews looked positive but don't know if it's good or not. I was told TOBS Sandalwood smelled like sandalwood but it's not even in the ingredients. So, any opinions on this brush? Here's a pic:
$DSC_1249_large.jpg

I used mine this morning. It is a big brush at 24mmx57mm, but does a great job. Soft tips and enough backbone for any soap. It has not shed more than 2-3 hairs in the months I have had it either. They are made by Zenith in Italy.

proxy.php

I was told TOBS Sandalwood smelled like sandalwood but it's not even in the ingredients.

TOBS Sandalwood definitely has sandalwood in there, but it's a fragrance component - ie the only thing it's used for in general - and thus it will only be listed in the ingredients under "Fragrance". TOBS's Sandalwood scent doesn't actually smell like sandalwood at all though, the sandalwood isn't even a really primary element of its fragrance, which is wierd.

I personally think this HMW is one of the great values out there for the price. I use it often and really enjoy its overall performance. Its a lot of brush for 24mm.

Used it for the first time this morning. WOW! Didn't know something could be so soft! Like using a cloud for a shaving brush.

Top Bottom