What's new

Razorock Hawk V3 in stainless steel

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Rediscovering the RazoRock Hawk V3OC this month and rediscovering how much I enjoy shaving at a steep angle with it thanks to the SEptember hosted by @Dog Whiskerer

I can’t make long, flowing movements like one can with the cap ever so slightly barely touching the skin, but the chipmunk nibbles remove more hair and I feel less of the alcohol and more of the menthol when applying aftershave. 😊

The Hawk V3 & Feather Pro Super. Sweet, sweet pairing. Good blade feel that is kept at a minimum yet maximum efficiency in shave results. A bit easier on the face than the Vector though I think the trade off still keeps the Vector ahead in overall performance by a nice margin and just a tad under the Brass General in overall feel. The Vector still leads the pack but, these two with a Super are right behind and the Hawk can bring it.

Still RR’s Hawk V3 is a very competent razor with the Super installed and keeps the nics, weepers and irritation to a lowly minimum. It’s a great entry level razor that gets even better with different blades to experiment with. And it loves Supers.

Great shaves to all…..

9F32333A-75DE-40A9-A57A-AE0A8389873F.jpeg

Been using a S.S. Standard Hawk V3 for 6 months now. What I really like about it beyond its smooth cutting capability is the efficiency of having a wider cutting area and it's ease of cleaning. Never have to worry about clogs either. Use in shower and able to rinse clean with quick pass under stream. Tight tolerance also since I've never seen any residue sandwiched between blades and head after disassembling unlike most of my other razors. Still rotate with other razors on weekends but this one has earned a spot as my go to work day razor.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Freed my RazoRock Hawk V3OC from its powder-coated Bastille and loaded a fresh Schick Proline P-series blade in it.

What I don’t know is whether I’ll give this pointer-outer of everything I do wrong a spin next shave or use my RazoRock Mamba 0.53 that it’s more apt to whisper sweet nothings as it pwns stubbles.

Jump up and down excited I have these options available. 🥰 #SpoiledRotten

Top Bottom